New York City

New York City

Adam's POV

"Underwear, shirt, pants, comb, toothbrush and toothpaste check." I mumbled to myself while pointing to the items.

Faye then walks in with 2 liquor bottles.

"We're gonna need them." Faye said.

"Drop 'em in." I said barely paying any attention to her.

Faye and I walked to Cassie's house and when we walked in, Cassie and Melissa were holding their suitcases.
Cassie stood there in a white lace dress with a sweetheart neckline, a short denim jacket, a navy blue and white swirl scarf, and she decided to add a pair of brown leather boots to her outfit. Her hair was all curled and in a side braid with a few curled strands sticking out. Her face was all natural except for the small amount of cherry red gloss she had applied on her lips. How does she manage to look so gorgeous this early in the morning?

"Let's go." Cassie said.

Me and faye hopped in the backseat while Melissa and Cassie were seated in the front.

"You two seem cozy,"Cassie commented jokingly.

"Really Cass." I laughed while I looked at Fate with crossed eyes and she gave me a small smile accompanied by her little friend, Mr. Middle Finger.

Ah, Faye. Sweet sweet Faye. You gotta love her.

3 Hours Passed (in NYC)

Cassie's POV

"Do you see them back there?" I spoke to myself jealously.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" I yelled waking everyone up instantly.
I reached into my back pocket and fished out my phone. I contemplated calling Diana, then decided to just do so.
The phone rung for a few moments before she finally answered.

Hello? - Diana
Hey Its Cass!
Wassup. -Diana
Um, what hotel are you guys staying at again? -Cassie
Embassy suit. -Diana
Thanks! -Cassie

"Guys! We're at the hotel."

I went to go get the room key while Melissa and Faye got the bags and Adam got the pizza.

After almost 15 minutes later, Adam finally got back with the pizzas and everyone was settled in the 2 beds.

Adam and I were in one bed while Faye and Melissa in the other. The room had two beds, a bathroom with a tub/shower/sink, and a large TV that was turned off.

Morning time....

(Hope you guys liked it and the next (or more) chapter is coming as soon as I get WiFi.)

(Hi guys it's me from 2017!! As I've said in the previous chapter, I tried to edit as much as I can with out having to change the entire book. I've also tried to stretch the chapter as much as I could. Hope y'all like it.)