Episode 9: Rescue Team in Peril

Bang

Bang

Bang

Preston awoke to the sound of Mia hitting her head. "Good morning," she said to him. "How are you?" He asked. "How does it look like I am?" She asked. Her once pale, flawless complexion was now bruised and bloody. "Good morning, Mia," Diane woke up. "Morning mum," she replied. Thomas had fallen asleep with his hands in his pants. "Mom, I have exciting news to tell you once daddy wakes up," Mia announced. "You're pregnant," Diane answered. Mia was confused. "I told them," Preston explained. "What should we name it?" Mia asked him. "Hm I don't know yet," Preston smiled. Angie entered. "Breakfast!" She yelled, dunking wrong on the floor. "Catch em," she instructed. They frighteningly did so. "Mia, you're up first for beatings. Get out. You know the drill," she lead Mia. "Leave her alone!" Preston screamed. "Saving your love? You're up instead, Preston," Preston followed her.

Woosh

The whip.

Clank

Chains

Errrrrrr

A chainsaw?!

"Ah! Stop!" He screamed. "You're right. I'm getting carried away. Mia, this is for your baby. "No! Please! I beg you!" Mia yelled, vocal cords sore from each cry. "You'll now know what it's like to lose a child!" Angie laughed, psychotically. "What do you mean? Did you lose yours?" Mia asked, sobbing. "Not mine. My nephew. I'll never know him," Angie paused. "Tell me," Mia insisted, warmly. Preston glowed at the act of kindness. "My brother was killed, and his baby was put up for adoption. The brat killed him," she teared up. "Who? Who are you Angie?" Preston asked. "I took my mother's name- Winthrope. My brother, Oliver took my father's name- Thredson," she started. "Your'e bloodyface's sister?" Mia asked hesitantly. Angie nodded. "We had a horrible relationship," she continued.

1950:

"Angie, you're only thirteen, I can't take you to college with me," Oliver replied to her wish to come along. "But you're eighteen, you can be my guardian," Angie pleaded. "I'm sorry, Angela, I can't. It just won't work out. I'll see you soon though," Oliver waved goodbye. The room that the two shared in the orphanage was cold, and lonely. Angie heard the huge doors slam. "I hate you, Oliver! I hate you more than mother! I hope you die out there," she screamed to no one. She looked out the foggy window, and saw her affectionate brother get into a taxi. He was smiling with a hopeful gleam in his eye. "Come back," she murmured. Her door slammed open. "What you crying about? Get your chores done," the owner of the orphanages hissed. Miss Fredwicker was the evilest thing on earth. "I just want my brother. He didn't even hug me goodbye," Angie gave up. "Of course he didn't. Oliver is a good boy and follows the no touch rules. "But he's my brother!" Angie retorted. "Ha. He'll forget about you, or wish to. Now get your scronny legs on the floor and scrub!" Miss Fredwicker yelled.

1955: 

College had finally come. Angie was ready to change the world. The days were long, nights short. All was right in Miss Winthrope's world. She would educate young people. She'd show kindness and hope to those who'd never known it. Everything was good. Except for one thing. A letter had arrived in the mail addressed to her. 

My sweet Angela,

I just wrapped up med school this summer, and I found a job at Briarcliff Asylum. I'm working as a psychiatrist. I feel that I now better understand myself. I know that I was missing affection and I'm afraid it is taking a toll that I can't stop. You will understand once we meet.

Love,

Oliver

Angie knew she needed to reconcile with her brother. She was going to visit Briarcliff on Saturday

Present day:

"I was killed before I got to see him. Years later, I was watching the news while sorority girls were in class. Lana Winters was on tv. She explained how she killed my brother and claimed to have aborted my nephew. My own nephew! My brother was bloodyface, but he had every right. I love him. Then, recently I find out that Lana's son was alive, then she killed him! I despise her," Angie spat. "Angie, I'm sorry that all happened to you. But why do you want us to feel pain?" Diane asked. "You have it all together. You have a future. You have love," by now Angie was weeping. Mia and Preston stared at each other, thinking she wouldn't hurt them. Until, Angie raised the knife, and held it up in the air screaming, "For you, Oliver! I will give you a baby!" she sliced Mia's abdomen, leaving her howling in pain. "Get away from my girl!" Preston rolled his cage over next to Mia's, grasping for her hand. "Don't take my baby. Please don't take it." Mia yelled. "Jesse!" Angie clapped her hands. Jesse came out in shackles, a bruised face, and a  bleeding mouth. "Abort Mia's baby. I don't  like all the blood," Angie instructed. He shook his head no. Angie approached him.  and cut streaks down his shins, leaving him on the ground. This rescue team was now in need of rescuing. All of them...except for

Serena.