Chapter 21

You stumbled through the hallways breathing heavily.

You had completed your twenty laps, you was covered in sweat and it was now sunset.

You was lightheaded and you decided to skip dinner.

You was walking down the hallway, it was empty.

You decided to take a break you saw a random book shelf against the wall.

You looked at the books.

They were all old and covered in a thick layer of dust.

But the thing that caught your attention was that something was behind it.

Your made sure no one was around and you pushed the book shelf with all your might.

Your legs hurt from running, but you managed to move it successfully.

You was right.

There was a old wooden door behind it, it looked pretty old and the handle had been removed.

You didn't really want to know what was behind it, you was just looking for something to do.

You didn't hesitate and kicked the door, it flew inwards and you could see a stone stair case leading somewhere.

You grabbed a torch off the wall and made you way down the stairs.

They were steep and very slippy.

At one point there was a ditch in one of the steps.

You lost your footing and fell on your back, sliding all the way down to the bottom.

You still managed to keep the torch in your hand.

You sat there for a second and waited for the pain to go away.

You got up, you back hurt.

You looked around it was a huge room, it had a dome ceiling with a broken chandelier coming from the roof.

The walls had red wallpaper with little gold flowers on the floor was a huge red rug.

The hole room looked very posh and fancy, it almost looked like royalty lived there.

You looked around it was dark so you couldn't really see anything.

There was large candles unused in places of the room in golden candle holders.

You wiped the dust off with your finger and lit them.

Soon the room became as clear as day light.

The room looked almost like a ballroom.

Suddenly a memory flew in your head.

"Mummy, when I grow up I'm going to go to the outside world and I'm going to be a princess!" Your three year old self said.

"Oh how wonderful!" You mother said.

She soon got up from her rocking chair and bowed.

"Princess (y/n)" she said

You then found yourself in a fit of giggles.

You shook your head, this was the first time in ages that you thought of your mother.

You looked around the room and made a plan.

----------------------------------------------
Hiiiiiii

I know it's short but I want you guys to find out more about your background.

And it's moving pretty fast but you don't care about stuff

You just want Levi.

Hehehh

But hoped you enjoyed

Till next time

//hands cookie

Byeeee