His Doll

I pushed the door open, hearing a slight creak from the musty floorboards. Sh*t I muttered under my breath. I slowly shut the door and headed to the kitchen I opened the fridge and took out some macaroni and cheese that was left over. There was no way I could make the pasta before the came down stairs. 2 minutes left on the microwave. There was a knock at the door I let out a sigh and marched to the door. I opened the door to be met with the same guy from the conscience shoot, he smirked and pushed his way inside. Hello doll it's been awhile  hasn't it? My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest w-what d-do you w-want I stuttered. He stepped closer to me I took I step back. There was that smirk again oh my sweet Emma would you believe me if I said its you I want doll?   Just then I heard my parents walk down the steps and towards the sound. My mom looked like she was about ready to strangle me. Who is this Emma she said through clenched teeth. O-oh m-mom t-this is umm ummm i-i.... The strange man spoke up and said I am her boyfriend nice to meet you Mrs.Hale my name is Louis I am sure you have heard of me. My mom scoffs and goes to the kitchen and comes back out with the food. She looks over at Louis and says the words I never excepted to come out of her mouth I already sold her to someone else should have been quicker. Louis face turns bright red and he grabs my wrist and looks at my mom who he rasps?  This time she rubs her temples and sighs Harry,Harry Styles. Louis smiles at my mom then looks at me and says well then doll looks like I will be seeing a lot from you still. I just stand there shaking and backing away. He grabs my wrist and kisses my forehead until we meet again my little Emma. After he exits the door I crumple to the ground and let my tears fall out. What did Louis mean he will see me again? How did he know we're I lived? How did he know my fricken name? But the real question was what did my mom mean when she said she had already sold me I'm not an object you can't sell me! My mom boyfriend walks down the steps  he looks angry shouldn't you be packing your sh*t! Didn't your mom tell you we sold your worn you out by tomorrow morning! He walks up the steps again and leaves me on the floor to feel sorry for myself I need to get away I can't take it it's killing me. Why me! What did I ever do wrong? I walked to my room and through my clothes in to the bag I grabbed a couple pairs of shoes and walked in to my bathroom I grabbed my shampoos and my razor. Tomorrow my life would change forever.  

Sorry this chapter is really short!!!