Chapter 18

A/N: OMG GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE AGES IM SO SORRY! I got really busy these past weeks and so I haven't been able to update. Anyways, enjoy!

{Meredith's POV}

I quickly throw on a nice top and some jeans and my leather jacket before going to lunch with Harry. I wonder what this is about. Probably about his release.
I hail a cab and have him drive me to the 56th street cafe.
I walk inside the warm cafe and see Harry sitting at a table for two.
"Hey, boo bear." he welcomes me into his arms in a warm hug. I peck his cheek and we sit down.
"So, uh, Mere, about yesterday..." He says.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"I just found out. Andrew said he'd announce at the show, so I just decided to hold off."
"It's just... I can't believe it. You're not a part of Love Never Dies anymore. What are you going to do now?"
"um, about that..."
I see tears forming in his sweet blue eyes, and feel them forming in mine.
"M-My mom called last night and she...she..."
"She what? Harry, you can tell me anything." I say.
"She's making me move back to London."
I gasp and nearly burst into tears immediately. I try to hold it in, but a couple tears escape my eye.
"I know, I'm so sorry." He says, choking on his words. "I tried to protest, but my ticket had already been bought. My mother thinks I can't handle being alone in New York without a job."
I let out a pitiful sob, and I look up to see Harry's eyes red and puffy. Tears are rolling down his pale skin.
We eat our lunch in silence.
After a while we walk out of the cafe back into the chilly air. Harry takes my hand.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"We are going to the park for a while."

Once we get to the park, we sit on a cold metal bench underneath my favorite willow tree.
"Why are we here?" I ask, muffled my soft sobs.
"We need to talk. I'm not breaking up with you, if that's what you're thinking. I love you so much and I would never do that to you. We jut need to talk about what happens once I move back to England."
"Okay, good. Um, I don't really know what happens next. I guess we'll just do it long distance. It'll be hard but we can do it."
He nods in agreement.
"Yeah. I'll miss you so much, Meredith, you don't even know. We can call and text and Skype whenever you want to. it'll be like I'm not even gone."

It'll be like I'm not even gone.
Tears start to fill my eyes, and I start to cry again. I bury my head into Harry's chest, and he wraps his arms around me. I'm going to miss this feeling so much.
I release from his tight grasp. I look him in the eyes.
"I love you so much, Meredith. im going to miss you like no other."
"I'm going to miss you too."
I lean in and feel his lips on mine.  My heart skips a beat.
What is this feeling? I think.
A list of feelings go through my head.

Warm. Comforting. Safe.

The feeling I feel doesn't apply to any of them. It's a combination of all three.Something indescribable. Then, I think of it.

Love.

A/N: wow I suck at long chapters! sorry I'm such an awful writer! Please give feedback on the chapter! thanks yall!