chapter 5

your POV:

We raced through the forest laughing until Devin came to a halt and faced me. His eyes grew as i ran into him making the both of us fall over. I groaned as i looked up to see his face flushed as he looked down at me. I raised an eyebrow before i looked at our position. I was straddling him with our chests push together his knees bent slightly. I quickly scurried off of him my face probably 50 shades of red!

"S-sorry" i stuttered as i stood up.

"It's alright..." he trailed off as he stood up. "The reason why i stopped was because I've found a boar track." he said before i had time to ask. I looked down to where he was pointing and there was a trail of hoof prints which looked to belong to a pig. There was the sound of grunting coming from an open part of the forest in front of us. Sure enough there was a boar. We both crouched and as quietly as we could we got closer. I readied my bow and arrow as i looked at Devin he gave me the signal and i released the bow string sending the arrow straight into the boars side. It yelped and fell to the ground whimpering. Devin pulled out his dagger as he walked up to the boar and stabbed it in it's side and twisted the blade instantly ending its life. I walked up to him and crouched down next to the boar and trailed my hand softly from its head to where i shot it. I whispered something to it as i pulled out the arrow and looked at Devin, he had a confused face as he looked at me. "Why'd you do that?"

"Why? Because we might as well thank it for what it has." he rolled his eyes at me as he picked up the boar and slung it over his shoulder. I stood to my feet and walked beside him back to camp.

"You know, we make quiet a good team!" he said out of the blue.

"heh.. I guess your right." I smiled looking at him. We were at the camp boarders and i could see lost boys sat at the logs around the fire and some climbing ropes.

"Were back!" Devin shouted gaining everyone's attention as they stopped what they were doing and hollered and shouted in response. Devin went to go skin and gut the boar as i went to go and sit on a log next to Toodles.

"Hey."

"Hi! How was your first hunt!" he asked in a hurry.

"It was... fun!" I chuckled at his big smile. We carried on having a conversation about Neverland and what they did for fun around here. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look at the hand then up to come face to face with none other than Pan.

" I see you did well on your hunt. That was your second test." He stated in a matter of fact.

"Wait what?! That was a test?" I was surprised at what he said. "How many tests are there going to be?" I asked curiously. He chuckled before saying.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out, love." He winked and walked off into his tent leaving me with questions bubbling up in my head. I blinked a couple of times before turning back round facing the blazing fire with the boar now cooking over it. I stood up not feeling hungry and decided to go on a little adventure. As i was making my way out of the camp boarders i was pushed up against a tree. I grunted at the impact and frowned as i looked to see who was pinning me up against the tree. It was Felix!

"Where do you think your going?" he asked growling lowly into my ear making me shiver slightly.

"I w-was j-just going t-to explore..." I stuttered out averting my gaze to the forest. He grabbed my chin roughly making me face him. He must of been at least a centimeter or two from my face I immediately blushed from how close he was and the fact his whole body was against mine.

"Really now? Well sorry to burst your bubble but you have to be supervised."

"Supervised?! Why do i need to be supervised! I can take care of myself!" I frowned at him slightly as he just chuckled with a smirk.