Torture (Haruhi Fujioka, Ouran Host Club)

{A/N Oh lord. I'm feeling sick, I'm tired, I'm bored... So I'm gonna try updating this since this story has the most views. If I start to swear in these A/Ns it's because I'm feeling sick or tired or bored, like right now! Anyways, enjoy the host club. See you, Y/n-kun~!}

I didn't want to go to the host club! I really, honestly, didn't! I'm a guy, the host club is for girls. My friends thought it would be funny to prank me into going there. Not very funny when you enter a room full of girls staring at you and a group of guys talking about how they 'normally talk to girls, but guys are fine too'. Not funny. Luckily, I got a cool person to talk to. While we were talking, Haruhi revealed that she is actually a girl. Funny how that works out. But we got along pretty well and when the day ended, we hung out for a bit. When she had to go home, we swapped phone numbers and agreed to hangout sometime. Not exactly a bad day, you know, besides the whole room full of girls bit...

~~~Time Skip To The Next Day~~~

"Ah, Y/n-kun! Good morning!" Haruhi smiled rather sweetly at me as I sat down in her booth.

"Good morning Haruhi, how are you today?" I smiled back, a bit more forced.

"Good, you?"

"Umm... Alright, I suppose..." I glanced around the room, very conscious of all the girls staring at me.

"It's alright for you to be here, Y/n-kun, it's just a bit different, that's all!" Haruhi patted my arm softly, reassuring me that I can be here.

Still a bit awkward. But Haruhi is here, and if she's cool with it, I'm cool with it. I'll admit, I'm a bit feminine in the sense I'm a hopeless romantic so I'll also admit I have the tiniest crush on Haruhi. Not really a big deal, I mean, I'll probably get over her by next week.

At least, that's what I thought.

~~~Time Skip Through the Day and to Y/n's House (Wow That Was Long)~~~

"I'm home..." I said to no one in particular.

I lived alone for most of my life since my parents both worked overseas so I could get into a good school like Ouran. So, needless to say, I was startled by a reply.

"Oh, welcome back Y/n-kun!" A cute girl said from my kitchen.

She had her back to me so I couldn't see her face. She was wearing a bandana over her hair and an apron over her yellow t-shirt and jean shorts. Her body type and hair reminded me of someone though... And then it clicked; Haruhi Fujioka was in my house.

"H-Haru-Chan?" I exclaimed.

"Mm? Yes?" Haruhi turned slightly and smiled at me. But her smile seemed off, and it didn't reach her eyes like it normally did.

Stumbling backwards into my couch I said, "Why are you even here?"

"Oh, because you have no one else to care for you Y/n-kun."

"Wha-what?" I nearly screamed.

Haruhi slowly put down whatever it was she was holding, it made a small metallic sound against my countertop. Her eyes darkened slightly and she walked towards me, but not quickly. No, she took her sweet time scaring the crap out of me. My sister should've been here. I take care of my sister, and she takes care of me. So why did she say 'no one'?

I would have thought the way Haruhi trapped me against the couch to be sort of intimate? You know, besides the fact that the thing that Haruhi had put down was a butcher's knife covered in blood.

I was in for something, and nothing good.

I was right, long story short.

~~~My Now Famous Time-Skip~~~

I don't go to Ouran anymore. I stay home. Haruhi goes to school every so often, leaving me home alone for a bit. Then she comes back and shatters my hopes of her never coming back.

There's a different gleam in her eyes now. She left the Host Club and I think that took a number on her. When she smiles, I want to simply close my eyes and forget why she's smiling. I'm always chained up. My wrists and ankles, and the chain is only long enough for me to go to the bathroom, kitchen, watch TV and sleep on my bed. I mainly do that one, sleep. It's the only way to get away from Haruhi, even if it's only for a little while. But I always wake up and she talks to me. She tries to get me to respond, I never do. She wants me to do something with her, like watch a movie or something.

Of course, I never do.

And I bet... I bet this will keep going until Haruhi kills me,  I kill myself, or I just simply die.

Let's hope one of those happens soon.

I can't take... Much more... Of this... Torture!

{A/N Well that just happened. Sorry I haven't updated lately. And, I think I'll change something. I'll start to add an actual title to these chapters and not just the girls' names. This one, as you have seen, is called Torture. I'll be adding titles like this to the other chapters and future chapters. Anyways, that is all. Requests? I don't have many ideas. Well, I'll be seeing you~!}

She loves you. She'll do anything for you. She'd die for you.

She might even kill for you.