Heart (Catess, Me)

{A/N Yes my darlings, even I can have my creepy moments. If you didn't know, Catess-chan is me. I'm so sorry if you came here for a character, but you'll see my problem on the next page. Strap yourself in my darling. This might get a bit crazy...}

"But you have to join! I know you love to read, Y/n!" My best friend Michal keeps floating around me, trying to persuade me to join his little book club. Needless to say, I don't want to.

"So? I don't want to read what other people tell me to read! I want to read what I want to read," Huffing, I slam my locker closed, my backpack over my shoulder.

"But Y/n... Okay fine. A girl in the club has a crush on you. She's super nice and loves to read all your adventure novels and those fan fact things you find so great. You don't even have to stay long, just meet her!"

"Fan fictions. And my answer is still no. Just tell the girl that I will not join your stupid book club!" Oh crap. Michal loves that club.

And I just called it stupid.

Michal freezes and his eyes harden. We both know I went to far, but Michal is not one to easily forgive.

"Fine. Don't join. I don't care. I just hope you don't mind that we won't be friends anymore." With those words, Michal turns on his heel and walks down the hall to the club room.

"Michal, w-wait!"

I begin to walk after my friend, but a small sound cuts me short. I turn my head and see a tall girl with light brown hair, impossibly dark brown eyes and maroon glasses. But the most prominent feature on her face were the tears slipping from her eyes. The small sound was her sniffling, and sobbing into her light tan sweatshirt.

"S-so you w-wouldn't even meet me, huh..?" She spoke in a small voice, light, but so sad...

"W-who..?" I take a step towards her, about to ask her name before Michal comes running around the corner, out of breath.

His eyes widen, first filled with happiness, then confusion, lastly hatred. The last one was aimed at me.

"Get away from her right now, Y/n."

"Michal," The girl walks towards him and loops her arm through his and she nods as Michal whispers something to her and she presses her head against his shoulder. They look like a perfect couple.

"W-wait, what's your name?" I reach towards the girl and she smiles, ever so slightly.

"Catess. My name is Catess."

Then they both walk away together, towards the book club room.

"Catess, huh?" Muttering to myself, I walk home.

Catess's P.O.V~

He's just as great as I thought he was. I will make him mine.

I will.

~~~Time Skips :D~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

Walking through the school gates, it feels really lonely. And quiet. But really lonely. Without Michal to buzz in my ears about whatever happened last night or what assignments we have, I don't really feel like myself today. But the strangest thing is, I don't hear the buzz from any other students, either.

Really strange.

There isn't even any teachers wandering around.

~~~About fifteen minute skip into the school hallway~~~

Oh my god.

Now I know why there wasn't any teachers. Why there wasn't any students.

Catess's killed them all.

"Awe, it's such a shame you had to be in the way, Michal..." And there is Catess. With a knife plunged through my best friend's chest.

"C-cat...ess..." Michal sputters out, blood dribbling out of his mouth.

"Michal!" I scream and scramble towards the two figures.

Catess's head snaps towards me. Blood is splattered all over her blue t-shirt, black jeans, her face... Her glasses are missing, too... I grab her shoulders and slam her backwards into the lockers across the hallway, jerking her away from Michal.

"You monster," I spit in her face.

"Y-y/n..." Tears spill down her face as she sobs out, "I-I didn't w-want to do this, Y/n! But a-after Michal and y-you weren't f-friends anymore I couldn't l-let anyone I c-couldn't use take you away! S-so I had to get rid of them all... And then Michal tried to stop me..." Her sobbing stops abruptly and her eyes harden as she glares over my shoulder at the body of Michal, slumped over on the ground against the blood stained lockers.

"W-what? You're freaking disgusting!" I push her away from me and I sprint to Michal's body.

His eyes follow me as I curl my fingers around his. Tears stream down my face as I shake my head. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, Michal dies right next to me. I bend my head down and sobs rack my body.

"Y-y/n.. Now we can be together.." I hear Catess's footsteps behind me and I snap my head back at her and glare. I glare as if my life depends on it.

"I will never. Ever. Be will you," I snarl at the girl.

"Y/n.." Her eyes harden on my face and her knife gleams in the dull light of the hallway

"You would have to kill me."

"Fine. I'll do anything to have you, so if that's what it takes... Fine!"

My last thought was how I would see Michal.

My last sight was Catess lunging at me.

My last feeling?

Agony. Pure agony.

Catess's P.O.V

"Y/n, darling.. I wish you would have just let me take you away.. You have been so happy!" I sob, my hair damp from the rain pouring down on the graveyard.

"But now you're dead and now I'll never have you..."

"Unless..."

A lightning flash catches the blade of my knife as I plunge it into my chest.

Right where my heart is.

The heart that belongs to my beloved Y/n.

"I'll...see you...soon...

"Y/n..."

{A/N; OML I feel like I rushed that... I do love reading though :D So look out bookworms for darling Catess! Just kidding, but how did you guys like that? Sorry if you didn't want to see me lovin' on Y/n. I almost got 1000 words on this one!  But I can only take so much Yandere Catess at one time. Oh yeah, don't worry. Catess-chan won't get you Y/n. You're in Heaven and she's going to Hell. Good job :) Anyways, requests PLEASE!! See you next time~!}

She loves you. She'll do anything for you. She'd die for you.

She might even kill for you.