Chapter 1

"Hazuki, always remember 'Dream Goes On'" who's that actually? Why she always said that to me?

Ughh!!! I dream it again! It's like my whole life i have dreamed about that voice! What's the meaning of that dream will be?

Great! Now I'm late! It's 6 AM already! I have go to bath! I take a shower, wear my school uniform, and i ready to go! Hope Dad or Yuu already prepared some breakfast.

Gaps! It's seems no one prepare breakfast, and now i have use my money to buy sandwiches in way to school!

Someone coming...

"I didn't smell any food come from kitchen!" It's Yuu.

"I fall sleep again! But i tought you or dad cook breakfast for us!" I yell.

"Great! We have to buy something in station AGAIN!" he shouting on 'AGAIN' word. "Come on! We have to hurry!" Yuu grab my hand and took me to school.

"Don't say you have forgot about Dad didn't come home today because he have to go to Yokohama" right! Now i remember!

"Oh! Sorry! I should turn on the alarm earlier"

Everything is changed when my mom disappeared when i was 2 years old, she died in some accident that i, even my dad and Yuu don't know what happened to her. Not just our family changed, the whole world is totally changed! Dad told me that something missing in this world, something there when my dad young, but now there were gone.

Now I live with my Dad, Shou Harune, yeah my family use my mom surname. (Gomen! I don't know what's Shou's surname) and with my young brother, Yuu, but he's like older brother to me.

Even my Dad is still sad about the incident that happened to mom, he still continue his own Clothes Shop, Aurora Future Rainbow, it's actually named Prism Stone, but don't know what happened, my dad changed it.

Thanks God! We're not late! Yuu and i have a same school, Fujinomiya Junior High School, but i'm in 3rd grade, and Yuu in 2nd grade. Yep, we're just different 1 year.

Umph! What is this? Why this feeling always come when Ojiro-san near me?! Am i like him?

Oh! He's come to me! "Ah! Ojiro-san Ohayo!" I said.

"Ohayo Harune-san! Ne... I want to know if you can go out with me after school" wait! What?!

"Oh sure! Why not? Etoo... I have to go to class, Yuu, Ojiro-san" i straight go to my class leave them two.

The truth is I don't have any friend in this school, i just went in Fujinomiya  School for 1 year. Many school didn't receive me in, I don't know why, but when they know my surname, they suddenly stay away from me.

But not everyone hates me, I don't know why, but Ojiro-san is the only one my friend in this school.

"Guys, may i have introduce you our new friend, Aiko Shibuya" Ms. Yuka said.

A girl who have a pinky long hair with red eyes standing in front of class. "Konnichiwa! My name is Aiko Shibuya, i'm from Yokohama, nice to meet you!" She said.

So she was a new student in this school, and her name is Aiko Shibuya. I like her!

"Okay Shibuya-san, you can go to your seat" Shibuya-san come to near me, and she seat right next to me. She look to me and she smiling, i also smile to her.

And the study begin...

To be continued