Chapter 17: Thunder Crash Prt.1 - Raiden Sakuramori

Kiniro was walking through the streets of the Dragon Empire district, making his way to Card Capital. As he had only jumped three years from his own timeline to Yudai and Roka's, there was still many buildings and stores he recognised.
"I wonder if my 19 year old self is around here somewhere. That would be weird." He chuckled at the thought of coming face-to-face with an older version of himself. He came near to Card Capital, and it sparked memories of his days there in his timeline.
"Well, time to start looking for the next Clan Guardian." He walked into the store and immediately got a sense of nostalgia. The store really hadn't changed, except a few new additions to the store like new shelves and fight tables. He saw Misaki at the counter, reading a novel as usual. He decided to walk past her carefully, trying to avoid getting her to recognise her old friend in his sixteen year old form.

He saw a crowd of people watching two guys fight on an Interactive Fight Table. One boy about the same age as Yudai and Roka was fighting a girl who was seemingly considerably older than him. The boy had wild yellow hair, green eyes, an orange tracksuit blue jeans and red sneakers. The girl had long brown hair, a lilac sundress and brown sandals. He tried to her closer to see the fight, pushing and squeezing through a bunch of people.
From his line of vision, he could see that the boy was using Narukami and the girl was using Murakumo. The damage was 3 to 5, in the boy's favour. Kiniro tried to get a closer look at their cards. The girl was using what seemed to a standard Shirayuki Murakumo deck, but there was something different about the boy's cards. In the past few weeks, he spent time researching all the cards released in the last three years. He didn't recognise his cards.
"Hey Clockwork, do you think he's the Narukami Clan Guardian?" His avatar appeared beside him in spirit form.
"It is very possible, my vanguard. Let's challenge him to a fight. That way, we'll know." By the time he finished his spirit talk with Clockwork, he realised that the fight was over and the Narukami won the fight.
"Now or never." He walked over to the guy.
"Hey, I'm Kiniro Inazuma. I was wondering if I could fight you, um..." Kiniro just realised he didn't know the guys name.
"Raiden Sakuramori. Sure, I could go for another cardfight right about now. What's your Grade?" Kiniro took out his FiCa. He was a little embarrassed that he was only at Grade 1, but for someone who only got one less than three weeks ago, he was doing pretty well.
"Seriously? You wan't to fight me at that Grade?" He said trying to contain his laugh. Kiniro put on his serious face.
"Trust me. It's very important that we fight." Raiden thought for a second and then grinned from ear to ear.
"Okay, blondie. You're on. But on one condition. Whoever loses has to do any one thing the winner commands, and on a related note I need a new lackey." He said as he put his FiCa on the Fight Table. Kiniro did the same. The fight area was set in the Thunder Mountains of the Narukami Clan.
"You're on!" The set the field by drawing the hands and putting down their starting vanguards.

"Stand up, Vanguard!"
"Time Prodigy, Era!"(Grade 0, 5000)
"Dragovolt Kid, Sahei!"(Grade 0, 5000)
On one mountain was a small robot holding a clock in his hands and on the other mountain was a small boy in a fighting stance with electricity running through his brown hair that was spiked-upwards because of the electric current.

"I'll go first, if you don't mind." Kiniro said, drawing his first card. "Ride! Past Time Observer, Chrona!"(Grade 1, 8000)  Era moved back to make way for Chrona; a girl that was flying on a levitating sundial. "Era moves back and I end my turn."

Hand
Kiniro{5} Raiden{5}

Damage
Kiniro{0} Raiden{0}

"Draw. I ride Dragovolt Knight, Dokushin.(Grade 1, 8000) The boy was replaced by a teenager with a sword and shield, both of which were pulsating with electricity. "Sahei moves back and Dokushin attacks with a boost from Sahei."(Power:13000)