“I have nothing to wear.” Jess complained to me. She just wanted an excuse to look through my closet. I had the best closet on the east coast. Uncle Reid’s job consisted of a lot of traveling so I was home alone a lot he felt bad and got me a credit card. I was allowed to use it for whatever I wanted. Usually I used it on food and gas for my car but sometimes I would go on a shopping spree.

“You can borrow some of my clothes.” I told her rolling my eyes at her.

“It’s great having you as a best friend and being the same size as you.” She said smiling her pearly white smile in my direction.

“Yeah, whatever. When is Monica getting here?” I asked her referring to our other best friend.

“She should be here soon. You know Monica she’s probably reading the bible or something.” Jess said. Yeah that was our Monica. The three of really were something.

There was crazy, party animal, whore Jessica Thompson. Jess changed her boyfriend as much as I changed underwear. She had a reputation of being a slut and it was a very true reputation. Jess was beautiful. She had bright blue eyes curly blond hair that reached the middle of her back. She was skinny but muscular. She was one hell of an athlete. Jess would share her life story with anyone who would listen. She had a hard time controlling her emotions. She was an extremely emotional person about pretty much everything.

Then there was Monica Lopez. Monica was a normally very dedicated christen. She loved God but every now and again when she got with Jess and me she got crazy and let loose as much as she could. She didn’t swear, she didn’t drink, she didn’t have sex, she was really just a good girl. She had been dating the same guy, Ryan, since she was about fourteen. However, Monica swore to be a virgin until marriage. Personally I don’t really get it but I keep my mouth shut. Jess on the other hand made fun of Monica constantly pointing out that she shouldn’t let her good looks go to waste. Monica had dark brown hair almost black hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. Her hair was cut short it hung to about her shoulders. She had huge boobs and a tiny body. She was also extremely muscular and also a hell of an athlete. She shared her story with people too. She was easy to read. She was like an open book.

Then there was me I was guarded I didn’t open up to anyone. I didn’t share things from my past. I chose to keep things bottled up inside me. I had a fence around me I very rarely opened the gate and let people in and when I did they had to prove themselves to me. I had long dark hair. It reached the middle of my back when it was straight. I had piercing green eyes. They were the exact same eyes as my uncle. I was average in height at about five seven. I had a dancer’s body. I was strong but skinny. I had a lot of grace. I played many different sports but my main thing was dance. I wanted to be a professional dancer. I was extremely dedicated and also extremely good. My uncle found me the best studio in Quantico and I got to dance there. I also met Jess and Monica there. I ended up going to their school too. They were already good friends but when I came the three of us just became best friends instantly.

“Mac?” Uncle Reid called.

“Yeah?” I yelled back to him to see what he wanted. It couldn’t have been that big of a deal since he used my nickname he uses when he’s making fun of me.

“Monica is here.” He yelled back at me. He liked Monica so much better than Jess because she was a better role model. Jess was definitely the craziest of us all then you had me who was still crazy but I had control over how far I went and then Monica who sometimes just needed to lighten up and have some fun.

“Ok send her to my room please.” I yelled back before turning to Jess. She had completely destroyed my color coded closet. She had pretty much destroyed my bedroom. She was like a freaking tornado she would hit randomly leaving damage beyond repair behind in her wake. I stared at her in horror. I couldn’t even walk in my own bedroom.