8 |wake up please!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah im alright"she said in a groggy voice.

"Wow soda I thought your smile disappeared"I said "guess not"

"Well im happy to see my best friend"he said.

"Hey I though I was you best friend" steve said from behind him.

"Oh my god the beast can talk, the beast can talk" twobit said. From Next to me.

"Shut up"he said " and you why did you steal my best friend"he say wiping a fake tear away.

"Hey you my best guy friend she my best 'girl' firend." Soda said.

"Ohhh pony you better watch out you have a competition."twobit said laughing.

"Shut up you know I didnt mean it that way" soda said.

"Hello im still hear you know" jazz said giving her all the attention.

"Sorry"I mumbled.

"It ok so how long was I out"she said.

"About two weeks"I said.

"Oh ok when do I get out"

"Oh I forgot let me call the doctor"

*****jazz pov*****

While pony went to get the doctors. We just laughed. its fun not beinging unconscious. But to be completely honest I feel like if I just feel asleep for two hours. I heard pony talk to me when I was unconscious. At least I got to hear his voice then to be in my thoughts. Bored out of my mind.

"Huh"I said interrupted by my thoughts.

"I asked if your hungry"steve said.

"Once again ladys and gentle men the beast can talk" twobit said in a hostes voice hold a imaginary mic.

"No im good"I said. The doctor came in.

"So how are you feeling miss mathews"she aksed me.

"Good so when can I go home" I ask.

"It seems you can leave today since your feeling better"she said. I was so excited. Not that the hospital is creey which is kind of but I just dont like the smell of medicine.

"Ok thank you"I said and with that he left.

"Yes finally"I said "I have to pee"

"Ok the bath room is right there"twobit said. I got up and was about to go.

"Nice ass jazz"someone said that made me jump I turn around. It was dally standing in the door frame.

I realized that the hospital gown I had on was open from the back and showed my butt. I covered it up fast and flipped him off. I walked to the restroom.

"Back off dally shes mine"I heard someone say. It was pony.

"Sorry daum I'm just stating the true facts" I heard dally say.

"Whatever"I heard him mumble.

"So you dont think she has a nice ass"dally said. I was still in the restroom. But I wasnt doing anything.

"Yeah pony do you think she has a nice ass"I heard twobit say. I walled in before anything happened. I saw pony sitting uncomfortablely.

"Ok enough leave him alone and can one of you guys go get me some clothes for I can leave."I asked.

"I'll go"dally said.and he left.

*****dallys pov*****

While I was walking to the curtis house for her extra cloth she left there. I heard a scream. Then I saw a girl getting beat up. I was just going to stand there but I saw one pull out a switchblade. I thought of jazz and she cant go through what jazz went to so I went and helped.

"Hey leave her alone"I said pushing the guy with the switchable.

One tried to grab me but the girl got on top of him, and since he still had the switchblade in his hand it slashed my shirt but the cut wasnt deep.

"Im ganna f*uck you up you little bitch"she said. Wow she badass.just a second she was screaming now she fighting. Soon enough all the socs got in the car and left she was on the ground.

"Here let me help"I said extending my hand out. She refused.

"I can help my self thanks you very much"she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Daum I just want to be nice." I said "and your lucky cuz im never nice."

"Ok whatever, whats your name Mr.im never nice"

"Dallas, Dallas winston but you can call me dally and your name."

"Catherine, Catherine Morgan Randle."she said mimicking me.

"Well see ya around Catherine, Catherine Morgan Randle."I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Bye."she said and walked away.

*********************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I need 3 girls to be johnnys, steves and darrys girlfriend also jazz needs more friends and dallas, sodapop, and twobit are taken. Comment if u wanna be in the story if not direct message me.

August 3,2015

Sry I forgot her names not just catherine morgan its also randle. I had to edit it.