School

Your pov
"Beep, Beep, Beep" your alarm went off and you stumbled out of bed and shuffled down the hallway to the bathroom to go take a shower. You locked the door and striped down turned the water on and stepped in, washing away all the sleepiness.
You finished and stepped out, wrapped yourself in a towel and got changed. Walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs, got out a few blueberry frozen waffles and cooked em, then grabbed your backpack and the waffles and out the door.
The walk to school was slow and boring cuz you had no friends, ever since that incident they ruined your life, no one ever talked to you or went near you. And it broke your heart, it's been 10 years since I've last seen Ty and if he were here right now he would have helped me through this but he's not so I had to suck it up and deal with what life gave me.
I arrived at school just when the bell rang so I walked into class and sat down, then I got hit with spitballs, as usual, and pretended like nothing happened.
The rest of the school day was the same, no one talked to me, ate lunch by myself until the end of the day when B/N and OB/N came over and started harassing me, "Hey Y/N guess what?" OB/N said you just ignored her "Hey I was talking to you!" She yelled and slapped you, and you slapped her right back, she stumbled backwards and then B/N nodded and both grabbed you and brought you into the bathroom where the hit your head onto the sink and walls. Making your nose bleed like crazy.
You went home and just cried on the couch not knowing what to do anymore so you grabbed a razor and slowly started making cuts across your wrists. 10 total cuts with blood dripping down your arm, you threw the razor somewhere and then the phone started ringing. You picked it up and the caller said "meet me at the park @8:00 tonight" and they hung up.