Chapter 6. Completed.

*Elenas pov*

I think his name is Cameron idk. He has been calling me and visiting me recenlty. How did he even get my number?

And as for Nash. He calls me butterscotch. I don't know why. I mean i don't mind, but i want to know why.

I hear a knock on my door. Its probably Cameron, he's always bugging me.

"Hey listen we need to talk."  He protested.

"Do you always come barging into my house like this? "

"Uh? Oh yes. But listen i cant keep waiting i need to tell you. Its been 2 months and you still haven't gained memory of any sort, so i need to explain everything to you. " He said.

"Ok shoot it."

"Ok so, basically we knew each other since we were like babies. And we did everything together. You were my first kiss and i was 6, and you were 5. We wanted to see what it taste like, an i said your lips taste like strawberrrys."

"So we dated?" I asked.

"No ... Lol. "

"So why did we kiss?" I was getting confused.

"We wanted to see what it would taste like. You asked me and I said my mom and dad do it all the time and you also wanted to know how it tasted like." He explained.

"Ok cool. So what else do you need to tell me?"

"We were inseperable, but one day i came home and saw you on the bed screaming yelling and crying and you were being raped. I uhm ..." I noticed him started to cry.

"Cameron...." I said.

"Yes?" A tear rolled down my eye.

"i remember."

"Omg. So can i ask you a question?"

"You just asked me one."

"No i didn't not yet."

"Yes you just asked if you could ask me a question." I said while smirking.

"Whatever mongroll. So uhm... Why did you try to kill yourself?" He looked like he needed to know.

"Oh. Well when you said those things to me i realized i had nothing else. I had a sister who was never home. My mom and dad died. My friends don't even talk to me anymore. And you left me. And i was starting to catch feelings fo- " i was inturupted.

"Let me say something first before you confess your unidentified love for me. " he said.

"Ok."

"I love you Elena. Ever since i kissed you when we were midgets i liked you. By the time i was 10 you had been a huge impact in my life. We were their for each other. Whenever one of us was getting bullied we would stick up for each. When i was 15 i knew i liked you. I tried to flirt with you but you thought i was just joking around but really i was serious. I love your big brown eyes. Your face looks like an angels. Whenever i look at you i fall in love with you all over again. At the age of 17 things were perfect. Until i did what i did. I regret it. If i could take it back i would. I will never let any body hurt you ever again and if someone does , i will kill them. You have my word on that. "

I do have feelings for him.

I didn't say a word. I just stared at him taking every word he said in. I looked into his brown eyes. I needed to do something. I couldn't speak.

"Elena please say somethi-" i kissed him.

I jumped in his arms and kissed him pasionalty. This kiss was different from the others boys i ever kissed. His lips were like a fairy tale. It was passionate. I felt electricity move through my body. Our tongues collided, and i didn't want to stop. But i had to or else we would die.

"I love you too Cameron." I said.

Its true. I let it out. I really do love him.

He's my first love.

So they kissed!!!

Anythoughts?

Vote, share, comment. 👍