Chapter 3

The breeze blows through my golden waves as I knock on Caitlyn's door. I wait patiently as I look around her house. I soon hear her footsteps coming towards the door. I pick up my suitcase and smile waiting for her to answer.

"Hi!!" She screams running towards me for a hug. "We embrace quickly and then back up. "Sooo ... what's up?" I ask her waiting for the answer we each give each other to that question. "The sky" she say looking and pointing upward. We both laugh. I know that it is really corny, but its our inside joke....long story.

With our laughs I hear another one ..just a bit deeper than ours. I stop laughing quickly and step inside. Her house has always been huge, three floors, walk-in closets, balconys , chandelers, and king sized beds. The entire living room floor is a dark hard wood floor, which is very shiny and slippery so we ice skate onit in our socks, the kitchen is huge and has an island in the middle and the red and black theme makes the kitchen look beautiful.

We run up her stairs to a floor that is all her own. She has black spiral bed, with black, purple and white flower comforters and pillow cases. She has posters, wall decals, and magazine rip-outs on her violet walls. There are a couple dressers and one vanity, and she has her own bathroom... which has a jacuzzi. We quickly gather our pillows and blankets and make our bed on the floor. Then we make a list of what we are going to do for the rest of the day.

"Pool, trampoline, food, online shopping, movies, more food, and maybe youtube videos..oh and just dance 4" I tell her as she scribbles on the list. "Is their anymore food you would like to add onto the list?" She asks sarcastically.

"Ummm maybe some pizza rolls? Ohhhh and Nutella!" I say quickly deciding on that instead of actual pizza. She rolls her eyes playfully and starts to write the rest of it down."Trampoline or pool first?" She asks me. We both nod our heads and say "trampoline" at diffrent times.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Soo its trampoline time! Did you like my update....or no? I have been sick for the past two days, and I have to go back to school tommrow ! But after that my friend and I are goung to a baseball game!! Yay! LOTS OF SPELLING MISTAKES!!! Grrrrrr