how he tells you he loves you for the first time

Nick- he take you to Starbucks and orders your favorite drink . He takes you to table and sits you down at table. He gets up and tells them to wrote "i love you "~ nick and he brings you your drink back and says "i love you " you smile and blush and say "i love you too"

Rudan- He takes you to park and he start to push on the swing. As he pushes you you start to talk about how your family is and how much they love him. When you finish He says " i love you " and you smile and say "i love you more"

Timmy- You and him are having a day at the beach. You are laying on a towel and getting a sun tan. When he says "Babe turn around" you did and he wrote i love you in the sand. You smile and look at him and say "I love you too"

Edwin- you and him are in a deep conversations about life. You keep saying how you live effect what people think and say about you and he kept arguing saying no it doesn't. He keeps arguing and then then he just says "i love you" you just look surprise and say "what really " and he says "yes really" you smile and say "i love you too"

Zach- you and zach are cuddle up on a bed watching Netflix. You and him love watching Netflix and cuddling. You were so cuddle up to him that you fell asleep. When you were fully asleep he says "i love you princess"