As soon as Possible

Start from the beginning

Jin Hae's P.O.V

After Hyura walks down the aisle happily towards Hakyeon and finishing the ceremony everyone starts the celebration.Everyone busy taking pictures to the Newly Wed mostly the press people,Hakyeon and Hyura were busy entertaining their families and guest of Honor too.I'm so happy for the couple who's now dancing in the middle of the hall,but I can't expressed it too much as Leo was just sitting across the table and never leave his eyes on me,I kept avoiding doing eye contact on him,I felt my sweat is getting cold of anxiety.We were seated in a round table along with Ravi,Ken,Hongbin and I'm in the middle of Hyuk and Lulu,they keep switching glances on me and Leo..,I guess their feeling the tension in the atmosphere too.

The Emcee hit a ding on his wine glass to get our attention.

"Everyone please give a round of applause to our lovely couple for their first waltz dance..,okay now its time for a little fun for Bouquet Throwing...as we all know,the young lady who successfully catches the bouquet mid-flight is certainly to make her own way down the aisle.I know how much all those single ladies out there been waiting for this moment and for those married ladies please don't be greedy and stay on your seats okay.??"the emcee said and everyone burst out laughing specially those married couples.

Lulu elbowed me saying I should join."No!I'm not joining it okay."I said as I glared at Lulu,its embarrassing you know...but I guess the emcee caught me arguing with Lulu as he singled me out to Join and leave me no choice but to get up and I didn't miss how leo looked unpleased.

The Emcee gestured Hyura to get on her position and start to throw her bouquet,thankfully its Ravi's sister Jiwon who caught the bouquet.When I went back to our seat Ravi's start being grumpy,his so over protective with her sister and hongbin not helping either teasing ravi more.

"Ladies and Gentlemen here's were things get serious.Underneath those tuxedos,we're talking washboards abs,bulging biceps."Hongbin specifically smirking when the emcee was talking about abs and biceps,Ravi on the other hand was not on the mode as he went beside her sister guarding her while Ken is busy checking his tummy if he has any around his belly,hyuk and Lulu busy picking foods and Leo looked at eased now but still his eyes was glued on me."I'm requesting all the single men to get in their position for the Garter toss."

No one gets up on our table although their all surely bachelors,I guess their avoiding Ravi's wrath if they participate in the game.N toss the garter in the air and every men who participated starts to jumped and rumbled in chaos.Our eyes went wide as the garter landed straight on Hongbin's wine glass.

"Ooooh....that was unexpected.Everyone we have the next groom!Please next bride to be come forward and lets do a congratulatory dance for winning the game.I hope that preacher hasn't left the room yet.Lets do around of applause for our winners!"the emcee cheered happily and Ravi looks like about to beat Hongbin to pulp but N stop and hug him while Hyura is busy pulling out Jiwon and Hongbin for them to dance,while Hyuk,Ken and Lulu are dying from laughing too much and Leo just clapping expressionless.

After the song end the Emcee announced for everyone to dance,Ravi quickly pulled out her sister to seat next to him while glaring at Hongbin who's laughing nervously.Leo suddenly get up from his seat and walk around the table getting closer to me and extend his hand on me,which caught me off guard.

"Ye-Yes???"I asked although I knew this gesture.his asking me to dance with him.

"Dance with me."he said not looking at me but staring at his shoes.

"Huh???"I was bewildered of what he just said.

He looked at me glaring but then he soften his expression,"I said dance with me."he said while closing his eyes and I can see his ears are turning red,and I'm still sitting nervously thinking to dancing with Leo.