I look through my closet for something to wear. Hmmm. I want to go for something that says, “I’m a man’s man, but I like to suck dick.” I laughed at myself. Since I wasn’t an obvious fag, I wanted to wear something that would slightly hint it. I went for some tight jeans, a leather belt, my suede boots and a button down shirt. I left the last three buttons open so that my bare chest was visible to the eye. I figured cleavage would be my giveaway. My phone buzzed. It was Keaton. He was waiting downstairs. He had offered to give me a ride.

The frat house was only 3 blocks south of campus. I jumped into Keaton’s car and we drive off. I couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous. Keaton went on and on about some hot girl the he was gonna try to bang that night. I didn’t pay much attention to him.

I was overwhelmed by the thought of this being my first college party. It was gonna be so different. I mean I partied back home, but it was all in moderation. I didn’t drink too much at parties, never enough to get my drunk. I always feared that I would end up revealing to everyone that I was gay and start trying to kiss all the cute boys. Brooke always had my back though. But Brooke wasn’t here anymore. Then again, I didn’t need her to be. So what if I got hammered and started dancing on a table and woke up next to a butt naked frat boy. Not that I planned on that. But I was in college now. I was openly gay. I promised I would enjoy myself and say yes to everything life through at me. I was ready to not give a fuck and be who I wanted to be. And little did I know that this night would prove that.

When we turned onto the street where the house was, it was evident that the party had started. There were tons of cars parked on each side of the street. The music was loud. Loud enough to make the house look like it was vibrating. A ton of people were walking down the lawn and into the house. Some carried cans or beer, other carried bottles of patron, someone even brought a keg stand. My kind of party haha. We parked at the end of the street by the stop sign. We took our time heading towards the house. Keaton ran into the girl he like and kind of forgot about me. Whatever. I walked into the house. The smell of beer and mixed liquor entered my nostrils. It was strong but I liked it. People were dancing, drinking. Just having a good time. I made my way to the kitchen for a drink. “Hey” I spotted Anthony and Heather. They were sipping on some Crown Royale.

“Oh hey” they said in unison.

“Fun party,” I said. Nodding my head to the beat of the music.

“Yeah…” Anthony grabbed Heather’s hand and headed to the living room, which seemed to be the dance floor of the house. Great! I’m left alone again. I pull out my phone to text Fallon, “Hey. U coming tonight????”

“Nope. Made plans with the family,” read her text. Since she was from here, she had the chance to hang out with friends and family on the weekends. I missed my family, but mostly my friends. I sighed in self-pity. I guess that calls for a drink. I grab a solo cup from the counter and pour myself what looked like some spiked punch. I pick up my cup and being the clumsy, dumb-nuts that I am, I elbow someone standing behind me. I lose hold of the cup and the stinky red liquid splashes all over the white T-shirt of the person behind me.

“I’m so fucking sorry. I’ll pay for it.’ I tried to compensate for my stupidity. I bend down to pick up the cup and wipe the floor with a napkin.

“It’s fine. It would’ve probably ended up getting stained anyway,” said the husky voice above me. I was still wiping away at the tile floor. “Jared, right?”

University (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें