CONTROL YOUR YOURSELF!!

( ) =thought
Y/n's POV
------------------------
You wake up and remember your in LA you casually look over to your clock to see you were running late on your first day of school! You jump out of bed, throw on some casual clothes, put on a little bit of makeup,and said goodbye to your dog as you rush out of the room crashing into someone. "No, no ,no! I'm going to be late on my first day of classes!!" You said extremely panicked, you hurry to pick your stuff up and mumble a version of sorry to the figure. " Here let me help" a extremely deep and familiar voice says, helping you pick up your supplies. When you and the figure finish you look up to see the person to say thanks and you realize you crashed into the one and only Markiplier! You internally try not to fangirl "My name's Y/n Y/l/n, sorry to crash into you!" You shakily say wanting to sprint out of there out of embarrassment "it's fine I wasn't paying attention, my name's Mark Fischbach, also known as Markiplier.Are you alright? you look a little tense" Mark replied. You couldn't hold your fangirl in anymore and you squealed and hugged him "your a fan I'm guessing?" Mark smoothly said. You let go of him "yeah, sorry BIG fan! I gotta go to school! Talk to you later maybe?" You quickly replied, Mark replied "yeah! sure you live right next door to me. Come see me after your classes are done, I probably won't be recording." You then ran off to drive to college, surprised that Mark lived right next door.
-------------------------
Mark's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I was just heading over to say hello to my newest neighbor but I got so caught up in what to say I didn't notice her racing out her door! We crashed into each other and the books and supplies she was carrying went flying everywhere! She struggled to pick them all up so ,I being the gentleman I am, helped her clean up. When I picked up a notebook it sorta opened and I saw her cute little doodles! I didn't want her to think I was snooping so I quickly closed it and handed it to her, she didn't even look up she was so focused on picking her stuff up. After finishing cleaning up, she finally looked over at me her crystal blue eyes <you can change this if you want!> shining in the light. She stared at me for a few seconds then she introduced herself as Y/n (what a cute name for a cute girl, wait what am I thinking I just met her!) after apologizing quickly,she looked quite stressed and flustered while I introduced myself.After I finished she made the cutest little squeal and hugged me "your a fan I'm guessing?" I smoothly asked while thinking how she went from school girl to fangirl so quickly "yeah! Sorry BIG fan, I gotta go to school now, talk to you later maybe?" She quickly said and ran off after I said ok and and that I lived next door if she needed anything. God,she even runs cutely! Am I falling for her already?! I can't wait to talk to her!
-Time skip!-
Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
you finished classes for the day and drove home excited to talk to Mark and get to know him personally! You get inside and bump into someone else while heading to your apartment! (Man what is up with me today?!) you quickly get up because you got a bag from the car to carry all your stuff just in case something like this happened. You get up and help the brown haired man get up and then you realize it's TOBUSCUS! You introduce yourself with a simple apology and your name and shake his hand (oh my gosh! I just shook Toby's hand!) Toby just stands there mouthing something that looks like "hot" over and over again. "Are you ok?" You ask. He finally snaps out of it and says "Hi I'm Toby turner or Tobuscus, nice to meet you!" You say "I' m actually a fan of yours!" And quickly give him a hug "you live here?" You ask. "yeah I live in 321" Toby replies, "Oh! I live in 322!" You excitedly say. "Well I got to go record! See you later y/n!" Toby says as he rolls off into the distance on his heelies. (Wow what a crazy day!) you think as you head inside greet your dog and put your stuff away. You fix your hair because school messed up your hair somehow. You leave your dog and knock on mark's door. Mark quickly opens the door and you two talk for a bit but you realize your dog probably is lonely! "Hey Mark, can i bring my dog over? She's probably really lonely and she's really well trained,so she won't mess up anything!" You ask. "Yeah! I love dogs!" Mark says with enthusiasm. You run over and get your dog.
-------
This is where I'm going to end it for today! Sorry if it's really long!
See you guys in the next lovely chapter! Bye!!!