Playing cards come up and it was David versus one of the Megatanks. I hoped David knew what he was doing. I studied his card but it didn’t give away much of what he looked like on Lyoko. That sucked. I lean back in my chair, Kleenex tissues to my nose and watched as the battle unfolded. Well I couldn’t watch but I looked at the playing cards and stuff. I pulled out my iPod and scrolled through my apps and settled for angry birds. There wasn’t much I could do to help the others they had to handle themselves. It was about twenty minutes and several levels later I got the all clear from Katie. “Ohmigod! That was the greatest thing I have done in my whole life!” I hear David mutter something and then grunt and I could only imagine him making some sort of sexual innuendo and then either Katie or Jacob punching him.

 “Go and find Sophia. I don’t think we should be here any longer than we have to.” I mutter as I get the feeling of the hairs on my neck prickling as though someone was watching me. I shudder and focus my attention of getting them to Sophia. She was humming another tune now. It sounded like an Ed Sheeran song. “Barry to Sophia, do you read me? Over.” There were a few moments of static as I connected to her. “Barry? I didn’t realise Kangaroos could talk.” I breathe a sigh of relief. Oh thank god she was alright. I tell her that the others were on their way to get her and what had happened this morning. “Yeah,” she answered, “it was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced but I felt like I was disintegrating to be honest.” I purse my lips, “Well you did disappear in pixels. You kind did disintegrate.” She made a disgusted noise; I don’t think she wanted to know that. I watch as the other’s icons move closer to Sophia until they surrounded her.”Alright guys. I'm bringing you in. hold tight. David and Jacob I will bring you in first.” I start the devirtualisation process and wait until I see the doors to the scanners open as I tapped into the cameras placed in the scanner room. The pair step out and I could see from my seat that they were exhausted. I start the process for the others as the guys move away from the scanners and then to the elevator. A few minutes later I see the familiar blonde and green hair and I could finally feel a little safer for me and my crew. The four of them get into the elevator and the doors close. It was several seconds before the elevator opened behind me. They walk in and Sophia immediately spots the tissues in my hands, covered in blood. “Are you okay?” she asks as she rushes up to me and I nod. “What happened to you?” I don’t look at her as I continue with what I needed to do. “I don’t want to talk about it.” Out of the corner of my eye I see Jacob smirk and David was trying to hide his grin. I look over at them and make a gesture with my middle finger. Katie shakes her head and grabs Sophia and the pair go over to their bags as Jacob approaches me with David following him.

“What are you doing?” he tilts his head. I shrug. “Deleting all evidence of us being here. They can’t know that we know anything about how to actually work this supercomputer or what Lyoko really is. I know I've implied it and everything but they probably think it’s all talk and nothing more.” He nods when behind us there was a thud and Katie cried out in fright before yelling. “Sophia!” I turn and see that Sophia had passed out and was lying unconscious on the floor. I rip the headphones off and rush over to her. I turn her on her side and check for anything in her airways before checking to see if she was even breathing. She wasn’t. “Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.” I find myself repeating over and over again as I rolled her on her back and started CPR. I manage to look up at Jacob and yell at him to finish deleting everything. He nods worriedly, turns around and goes to the computer. He continues to look over at us. I press my mouth to Sophia’s again and blow air into her. I manage to catch my rhythm and after about five minutes her chest flutters and she blows some of my hair away from her mouth. I think I started crying then because she was alive. Katie came over and hugged me as I wiped my drippy nose on my bloody tissues. A couple of minutes later David reaches down and picks up Sophia and takes her into his arms, bridal style, and Katie helps me to my feet. I wipe my eyes and pick my bag up as Jacob escorts us to the elevator. I barely managed the trek back to my dorm but somehow- miraculously, I got to my dorm, threw my bag onto my desk, slipped my shoes off and got into bed where I passed out and slept. It was sometime before dinner when I heard the door open to the room and Aelita sneak in. there was some rustling noise as she shuffled through some papers, she mumbled to herself and I felt her look at me before she went out the door again.

 About three quarters of an hour later I manage to drag myself out of bed and rub off the tear tracked eyeliner and changed into socially acceptable clothes. I fluffed my hair up, threw my bag over my shoulder and opened the door where I ran smack bang into someones clenched fist. I yell out in shock and feel the familiar feeling of blood starting to run from my nose. I gasp and hold my nose before running back into the room and grabbing more tissues. I was getting real tired of having a bloody nose. I wipe my eyes as I feel them tear up at having my sinuses blocked once again by blood. Whoever was at the door had followed me in. “Oh I am so sorry! Here, let me help you.” I feel strong arms around me and they lowered me onto the bed. A hand peels away the tissues I held to my nose and replaced the tissues with new ones. After a few minutes of silence the guy spoke up again. “Here, let me look at your nose.” I pull the tissues down and he bends down in front of me. My eyes meet his brown ones and I had to force myself not to swoon right there and then. He smiles and I catch a flash of white teeth. “Nothing life threatening.” He said, still smiling, “Hey, you're the new girl right? I'm sorry I got off on the wrong foot with you. I swear I was about to knock on the door because I was looking for Aelita and you walked out and ran straight into me.” He stands up and holds out his hand. I take it and he helps me up onto my feet. I stand up and he goes over to the box of tissues and grabs a few before tipping some water from my bottle onto them. He reaches up and wipes my nose and mouth. A few seconds later he pulls away. “Sorry, you had blood on your face. I couldn’t possibly let a girl as pretty as you go to dinner with blood on her face.”

 I blush crazily and he notices. He gives me a crooked smile and I took in his appearance. He was wearing a light coloured denim jacket over a black t-shirt and he had the cutest crooked smile but what made my breath catch were his magnetic brown eyes. I felt like I was going to melt. I looked up at him for the longest time, he was a head taller than me like most guys but he didn’t seem to tower over me. I realised I was staring before smiling nervously. “Sorry. I should get to dinner before my friends think I've gone missing.” I manage and pick up my bag. He stepped forwards, took my bag and opened the door. “Then let me escort you to dinner. It’s the least I can possibly do.” I smile again and he held his hand out. I take it without a moment’s hesitation. He guides me down the corridor and into the elevator. Not once did he let go of my hand. He hits the button for ground floor and we ride in comfortable silence. Once the doors opened he takes me to the dining hall where he, much to my dismay, let go of my hand and opened to the door for me with a bow. I giggled and he gave me my bag back. “Hope to see you around new girl. Though I doubt I’ll miss a girl like you.” His eyes were sparkling with mischief. We walked in side by side and got a few curious stares before looked at him. “Sorry, I didn’t catch your name.”

He gave me his cute half smile again. “William. William Dunbar.”

 Alright. Okay. I will try to update as soon as possible! Comment/vote. You know the drill.