Chapter 5: I was doing meth sir

Claire's P.O.V

I walked into school and went straight into the bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing grey skinny jeans, and green vans. I am wearing a grey v-neck, with a hoodie over it. I had makeup over my neck, so nobody could see the bruise. The hoodie went over my hand so it didn't show the cut. My rib's were black and blue. My pink hair was just up in a messy bun.

I stayed in the bathroom until the bell rung so I didn't have to see the guys. I walked into the class room late, shocker. "Ms, why were you late." the teacher asked. I just sat down in my desk, "I was doing meth sir." I said and heard snickers in the class. "are you being serious?" he asked and I just rose my eyebrow at him. "Of course not." I said and grabbed my notebook and started doodling. Soon enough it was lunch. I went to my locker and put everything in it. I went to the lunch room, and sandwiched myself in between Chase and Carter. "Hey you okay?" Chase asked bumping my rib. I winced in pain, and gritted my teeth together. "I'm fine." I said smiling at him. "where's your lunch?" Carter asked. "I'm not hungry." I said shrugging. Well actually last night I was fighting and hurt my rib so it hurts like a bitch when I eat so I'm not gonna eat in front of you. He frowned at me. He picked me up and set me on his lap. "Eat." he said shoving a candy bar in my face and I shook my head. "Please eat." Chase said and I looked in his eyes seeing sadness. "I'm not hungry." I said relaxing in Carter's arms. "Please." they both said in unison. I gulped and nodded, and grabbed the candy bar. "Nope." Carter said and grabbed the candy bar and set it down. He picked up a piece of pizza and I stared at it. He grabbed my ass which made me gasp and he shoved it in my mouth. I glared at him and took a bite. I chewed slowly and swallowed, whimpering alittle when I did. 

"Did you just whimper? It seems like it hurts to eat." Chase said. I shook my head. "Nope." I said. I felt something cold go on my head and I shrieked. "That's what you get for sitting on Carter." that clown yelled in her high pitch voice. I was fucking mad. I punched her in her nose, which she blacked out and everybody stared me. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom, I took off my hoodie and examined my stitches on my hand. I then took off my shirt, which don't worry I had a sports bra on. I examined the stitches on my stomach and then looked at my purple and black bruise. I pushed on it alittle and winced. I looked at my neck to see the bruise.

"Crystal are you okay?" I hear Carter walk in. He stopped and looked at me and I froze. Well shit. "What the hell happened to you?" he practically growled and I winced at his tone. " car accident. Don't worry about it." I said giving him a reassuring smile. I put my hoodie back on and walked out towards my car. "where are you going?" he yelled and I just looked at him. "I feel tired, I'm going home." I said and drove home.

Word Count: 598