Takumi Aldini - I'll Take Care of You (2)

You have been warned.

~

"(Y/N)-chan, you shouldn't have..!!"

Regardless the bashful, rejecting face, I smiled and shoved my small bag of cookies to my friend, Megumi. She opened her mouth to object, but I immediately covered her mouth and insisted to. She finally agrees and shyly confess her thanks.

"So, where are the others?"

"Oh! They're in Marui-san's room right now." she smiled and gestured me to follow her. I nodded and followed her, while sparing a glance to Takumi behind me. His eyes are still as blank as yesterday, and I can't help bit to feel guilty about it.

"By the way, Takumi-san, where's Isami-san?" Megumi looked at Takumi. Noticing his unstable state and death glare, she gasped in fear and immediately looked away. While she muttered a few apologies under her breath, I glared at Takumi. I told him to be nice!

"He's sick."

His reply, turned out to be a cold, venomous hiss, scared Megumi. I could see Megumi's fingers shivering, and soon her whole body shivered. I didn't glare at Takumi again, but I just sighed. As we walked, the air was filled with tension and awkwardness. And it must be making Megumi uncomfortable.

"A-anyway, where's Fumio-san?" I asked in attempt to ease her heart.

"Fumio-san is in the kitchen with Souma-kun."

I could literally hear Takumi twitch at the red haired boy.

We could hear loud voices of various people, shouting in a room few rooms agead of us. Mostly boys. As we reached the room, many interesting sights were to be sighted. And it was lively as usual. Aoki-san and Sato-san are picking a fight about their cooking skills, and Marui-san is attempting to stop them. Resulting his face to get accidentally punched by Sato-san. Yuki and Ryoko are busy laughing randomly at Isshiki-senpai's pink, kuma bear apron -- with nothing underneath, of course. Ibusaki-san stayed in on the couch, reading a book like a loner.

Yuki noticed me first and exclaimed, "(Y/N)-chan! You ca -- wow!"

Giggling, I handed each person one bag of cookies. They all have different interesting reactions. Aoki-san & Sato-san are fighting over who's more grateful for my cookies and Ryoko gently thanked my generosity. Marui-san shyly thanked my kindness while Yuki literally screamed her gratitude to me. Ibusaki-san mumbled his thanks.

"Isshiki-senpai, you got one too." I beamed cheerfully.

"Aaaah, thank you so much, (L/N)-chan!" he grinned and took the bag, "You're too kind!"

"It wasn't much, really!" I replied shyly.

That's when I got cold chills down my spine. When my eyes located Takumi, he looked almost like a demon. Cold, dark aura is surrounding his body as he glared at me; or to be more precise, at the current seventh seat of The Elite Ten, Isshiki-senpai.

Just as Isshiki-senpai noticed Takumi's death glare, I immediately thought of an excuse -- which isn't actually an excuse.

"O-oh!" I spun my heels right to -- still shivering -- Megumi and smiled nervously, "B-by the way, where's the kitchen?"

"I-I'll lead you..." she paused and glanced at Takumi, "And T-T-Takumi-san..."

We received stramge stares from everyone in the room. I gulped and pulled Megumi & Takumi out of the room. Apparently, there's too many tension and awkwardness in the room due to Takumi's irritating glares. I internally sighed. When we're going home, I'll definitely scold that guy.