Part 2

Now when jazz is in the family she had trouble walking and freddy decided to help her get us to it

Bonnie's P.O.V
I watched as jazz is trying to learn who to use her hoove like shoes and i giggled alittle but chica kept on whacking my head to put on some manners but feel like she will fit in just fine in the fmily.

Nobody's P.O.V
When jazz finally knew how to walk in her high heels freddy started to talk about what will jazz do in the day time and freddy asked," Tell me what talents can you do?" " i can play a violin." jazz told, " great we have a instruments in the back of the stage." freddy went to the back to get the violin and while freddy went to find the violin, chica asked," Tell me deary can you remember anything before you woke up?" " no, not really except the only thing i remember is my younger sister but i just can't remember the rest." then the whole room went scilent but good thing freddy came in just in time and gave the violin to jazz, jazz thanked freddy and she started to play with great grace. Bonnie stared at jazz like she was the most talented girl he had ever met. Freddy ordered bonnie to download the song that they sing into jazz's programing, bonnie nodded with an agreement, then bonnie grabbed the back of jazz and downloaded the song in jazz's programing.