Anniversary Dinner.

It was your and Lynn's two year anniversary dinner, and you knew she had something special planned. "Two can play at that game." You muttered to yourself with a smirk. You had a little plan of your own, and you were positive Lynn was going to like it. But you'll let Lynn go out and have her victory first. Your part was for the night. 

You woke up to  Lynn's arms wrapped around you tightly, but she wasn't asleep. You and Lynn didn't sleep like that. See, you would fall asleep cuddling, but the way Lynn and you slept, you'd both end up on opposite sides of the bed, as far apart from each other as possible.

Lynn was awake, and she had her eyes on you. You woke up and turned over to her. "Morning love." You mumbled groggily. "Good Morning." Lynn answered back, chuckling. "Happy two years babygirl. Two years down, forever to go." You smiled. "Shut up you big mushy goop of gay."

You leaned up to kiss her but pulled away. You shook your head and ran to the bathroom to brush your teeth. "Morning breath, fuck off." You muttered. You finished and ran back into bed, landing on top of Lynn. "Are those my underwear?" Lynn raised an eyebrow at you. "Sure are. Now kiss me!" She smiled and leaned up to kiss you softly. 

The kiss started to heat up and you pulled away before anything further could happen. "Nuh uh, wait for tonight." You jumped up and winked. "Fine. But I have our day planned, so go get ready." Lynn smiled at you and said. You ran to the bathroom before Lynn could get in and she stood outside and pouted. "Sorry babe. You snooze, you lose." 

You closed the door and started the shower. You quickly showered and got out, walking out to a waiting Lynn. "Showers all yours sweet cheeks." You said before kissing her cheek. You towel dried your hair and headed for your closet and looked for something to wear. You decided on a cute PVRIS pullover and a pair of ripped up white shorts, with thigh high socks. 

You sat on your bed to check your notifications while you waited for Lynn to finish showering so you could go do your makeup. "Supporting me and the boys today huh?" Lynn asked as she came outta the bathroom. 'Shut up." You said back shaking your head. You went into the bathroom and started doing your makeup. You just did a simple eyeliner and contoured your cheeks.

You decided to let your hair dry naturally and walked out of your room. Lynn had put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black crop top. The usual. "Ready?" Lynn asked. "Let's blow this popsicle stand." You got into Lynn's car she drove to the beach. You guys had a beach house you'd always go to, and your clothes were already there. 

You went inside to see a picnic basket, a blanket, some roses, and a bottle of whiskey. "Babe!" You said. Y'all went down to the beach and had the picnic, drinking the whiskey straight outta the bottle. You and Lynn stayed at the beach until dark, and then you went back to the house. "Now it's my turn to please." You told Lynn. You disappeared to the bedroom to change. 

A couple days of go you had bought the sexiest lingerie. It  was all black, and the top was a completely see through bra, that crossed in the back. The bottoms were lace black and you had black knee high socks on. You put on your black heels on and went back to the living room, where Lynn was awaiting. "Holy fuck." Lynn whispered. "Get your sexy ass over here." She patted her lap. You went and started giving her a lap dance.

You stared with your back facing her, and she placed her hands on your hips. You started grinding and rubbing yourself against her, and every once and awhile she would let out a whimper. You then turned around and out a leg on each side of her, sitting on her lap. You started grinding yourself against her fast, and then connected your lips with hers.

She let out a soft whimper and you slipped your tongue into her mouth. You kissed her jaw line and then her neck, sucking and biting in multiple spots, leaving several hickeys. You got up off her lap and took her shirt off, laying her down. You straddled her and slipped one hand into her pants, rubbing her clit through her underwear slowly and softly.

"Fucking tease." Lynn muttered. You just laughed and reached behind her, taking her bra off with one hand. You leaned down an starting sucking and biting her left boob, while massaging the other one. You switched and sucked in the right one. You then started trailing kisses down her stomach, leaving hickeys here and there. 

You got to her pants and shook your head. "These most definitely need to go." She laughed and unbuttoned them, taking those and her panties of in one motion. You blew on her clit softly, watching her squirm. She started getting pissed off about teasing so you pushed two fingers into her without warning, pumping fast. Lynn screamed out your name in pleasure. "Fuck!" Lynn moaned. You then starting licking and sucking her clit while adding a third finger. 

"AH I'm coming." Lynn screamed and rode out her high. You pulled your fingers out and went up to kiss her. "My turn." Lynn whispered into your ear, flipping you two over. "First of all, this all," she motioned to the very few clothes you were wearing, "needs to go. Now." She then took off your bra and panties, leaving on your heels and socks. She went to our neck and started leaving love bites all over it, and slowly moving down. She kissed and nipped at your boobs before re positioning herself so that you were in a scissoring position. 

She started rubbing her pussy against you, and you moaned out in pleasure. "Faster Lynn baby." As soon as you asked, she went faster. You moaned out in pleasure as she rubbed herself against you, while rubbing your boobs. the only words you could make out before you came were "Fuck yes." 

Lynn kissed you softly and made it so you guys were spooning on the couch. You both got up and found your clothes, going into the bed. You turned the light off and plopped next to her. "Goodnight baby, happy two months." And with that, both of you drifted off to sleep.