Chapter12 Hide the drugs

A/N okay, this may be a bad choice but I'm gonna' do like a CFD/PD crossover, because I've always been a "police" fan and I've done police fanfictions before and I really love doing them so this will be a little Chicago fire/Chicago PD crossover :)

»Jennie's POV« 

'Ambulance 61, broken leg, 1229 north Marion court'

We have kind of solved the fight between Kelly and I but I'll never speak to that smuck again. Sylvie and I are getting into the ambulance to hopfully save another life. Although, this will probably not being about saving someones life, it'll be more like saving someones day. Coward, lying coward, coward, coward, coward. My mind is completely killing me, I can't understand Kelly said that. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't know I was kidnapped when I was ten, he doesn't know I was given another name to be safe, to feel safe; He doesn't know anything. »Are you okay?« Sylvie asks »Yeah, my past.. its just playing with me« I reply. Maybe this was it, maybe this was the right moment to tell her. 

I am driving, Sylvie sits beside me, I can see she's fighting to not say anything. But I want her to speak, I want to talk to her about this, because I trust her. So far Peter is the only one who knows about my strange teenage life. »Do you wanna' talk about it?« Sylvie asks. Her voice is kind and cautious. I wait, I'm thinking about it, because I'm not sure. I take a deep breath. » August 28 2005, it was 11AM. I was home alone when a thin but strong guy came through my door into my bedroom. I was afraid, afraid of... Anyway, he picked me up like a leaf from the ground and carried me to his car. What I can't understand is why I didn't do anything. I could've screamed at least« I say, a tear falls down over my cheek. »It's okay, if you don't wanna' do this« Sylvie says calming »I'm fine« I reply. I take another deep breath and continues » But I didn't scream, I was too afraid. He held me in his arms, I sat in his lap, all the way to the warehouse. There I was thrown in a room, a dark room where the light hasn't been in several years. He kept me there for a week« I say, finishing my story. »But what was the purpose?« Sylvie asks. That question has been asked many times »I don't know, that's what scares me sometimes« I answer. 

We drive a few minutes before we arrive at the house, we park along the sidewalk. Sylvie takes the bags we need and I take the stretcher. We twich the handle on the door but the door is locked, we are knocking on but no one opens. Sylvie puts down the bags and walk a lap around the house when she comes back, she takes up the bags and hang them over your shoulder. »All blinds are closed« She say slightly stressed. »Hang on« I say and move the stretcher out of the way. I also tell Sylvie to back off a little. I tackle the door with my shoulder but the door is just shaking a bit. I try again and this time the door fly up and I fly with it, and lands on the floor but I get up and smiles proudly. 

We walk into the house, we go to the livingroom and are met by something that is more than a broken leg. His head is covered in blood and we can't see a single proof of life. We walk to him and I check his pulse, I can't feel it. But that's not it, he's cold and pale. I look at Sylvie and shake my head. »I'm calling it« Sylvie says, picking up her radio. After that we waits for CPD to arrive because it could possibly be murder, then Sylvie takes the bags and I the stretcher, we walk out to the ambulance and leaves. 

when we have run for a minute and is a short distance from the house, Sylvie leans toward the center of the ambulance and checking in the rearview mirror strangely. She sighs and sits firmly in the seat »you better be sober« She says jokingly. I look in the rearview mirror and see a police car. »Better hide the drugs then« I reply, we both laugh and then we pull over.

A/N sorry for a boring ending but if I had kept writing to the exciting part this chapter would be a little too long. So I got some cool ideas for the next chapter :) Thanks for reading