Chapter 1; The Assignment

A/N

So I wrote this like two weeks ago so don't go saying "Harry doesn't have curly hair" cuz I wrote it before he cut it.

Yuh.

-Jordan

****

Niall's P.O.V

As I walked down the hallway of Cowell High, underclassmen scurried (A/N Is that a word?) into their classrooms. Why? Because I, Niall Horan, am the school badass, captain of the football team, boyfriend of the hottest girl in school, Demi Lovato, the most popular guy in school and have control of the entire school. But I have one little secret: I'm gay.

Nobody know. Not even Liam Payne, whose been my best friend since grade three. And I tell him everything.

My blue eyes set on a mess of brown curly hair: Harry Styles. I moved closer and realized he was talking to his best friend, Louis Tomlinson. Louis must have said something funny because Harry smiled showing off his dimples. He looked sorta... Cute. 'No' I told myself. 'He's not cute, Nialler. He's a nerd' I knew I couldn't fall for him. Anyone but him.

BRIIIINNNGGGG the bell sounded. 'Yippee' I thought (note the sarcasm). I started for my next class which happened to be music. With Harry. And, thankfully, Liam.

I walked into class and sat in the chair next to Liam. Mr. Higgins, the music teacher, started calling out names in pairs. "Payne and Malik, Styles and Horan..." Shit. Not him. I got up and moved to the empty seat next to Harry.

"Class, you are to write a song about something people can relate to. Use instrments, background vocals, anything. It is due in eight weeks. It will count for 25% of your grade this term," Mr. Higgins announced. 'Great' I thought as I rolled my eyes. 'Eight weeks with this loser'.

A/N

Moreeeee for you later!!

-Jordan