Hmmm...What A Girl To Do With You

new story plz enjoy i put a lot of time into it.

Prolouge

~The Victorian Era~

*flashback*

I was walking in a forest. My forest to be exact. I was born and found in thid forrest. I had my first transformation, this forest means everything to me, so naturally I became the alpha of the pack that lives around this area. While walking I came across this injured wolf that was laying in my meadow that I love like i would love my mate. I felt this strange pull towards the wolf and it wasn't the pull i felt towards my best friends but another pull that felt more. My powers kept flashing as I approached the injured wolf. I then realised that he wasn't an ordinary werewolf but he was injured. While I was having an Internal battle with myself he somehow shifted, stood himself up and walked until he stood right in front of me. He cleared his throat and was staring at me curiously, I blushed and look down. " Umm h-hi im Sofia , I said finally looking into his beautiful blue and green eyes. He smiled, while saying " Hello miss Sofia, i am Alexander, but please call me Alec." He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my fingertips, and all I do is smile like an idiot. " Well Alec welcome to Sofaia's forest as the guardian, I am in charge of the area as well as being the Alpha." " Well miss Sofia, I was tracking this rogue vampire when a pack of my wolves attacked me, I managed to escape but they did get quick the bite." I looked at the bite mark and paled, it was gushing blood and looked infected. "Oh Alec I am so sorry, here let me help you with that." I reached out to touch his wound as my hand started glowing light blue while his wound started healing. I then felt them coming. Wolves. And they were coming fast. "Alec please shift and go, I can keep them from getting you but you have to go NOW." He started to protest so I looked him straight in the eye, smiled and said " Alec, I promise that we will meet again but please you have to go, go live for us please." " I promise I'll go but I'll never stop looking for you." He shifted into a beautiful grey wolf, with tears in his eyes turned,  and ran for all he was worth. I turned back to the pack that were trying to catch him, with fire in my eyes , and shifted into a silver wolf with a grey wolf shaped inprint on my side, and lunged. With the last of my will i sent him a message "Until we meet again, Alexander, you have my heart."