Chapter 4 - Uncertainty

Start from the beginning

When the others were getting ready to go back to their rooms, I see Preston standing like a dork. "So,you're going home first? Come back as soon as you can okay? I'm cooking this time!"I tried doing my chef moves. He did smile but no laughing though.

"Okay, Purse."

I smiled at him and went up to my bedroom. Iopened the door to see a soft purple bed in front of me. I straight away attacked the duvet. "Heaven," I muttered.

"You like it, huh?" I jumped at the person that spoke. Its Niall. Fangirl mode on. "Yeah." I grin widely at him.

"I have a feeling they don't really like a girl being our bodyguard," he said. They did not seem to hate me, but they looked very genuine to have me here.

"Oh, they didn't seem to be hating me but looked genuine," I said the truth. "Simon came and they didn't quite like the fact you're coming," he continued.

"So anyway, I wanna get to know more about you, Grace." he approached me and sat the sofa chair next to me. I bet he can not even see that I am fangirling so hard right now, it is crazy. The Niall Horan is speaking to me, be jealous fangirls!

"Okay, we'll start with the basics, my favourite color is Mint Green, yours?" I started the conversation.

"Sunset Orange, your hobbies?"

"Mainly just being on the internet, you know. I play the guitar and stuff." I was getting more awkward as the time flies by.

"Me too, I do play the guitar. Where did you learn from?"

"From my dad. He was a very talented musician, to me of course."

At the point, my stomach growled so loud that Niall heard it. He was 1.5 metres away from me! The closest I have been to him. Another point for the Miss. Persimmons!

"I think we should get going, I'm starving," I said. He agreed and we went downstairs.

I went straight to the market they call on the signboard. I am going to make my famous baked Mac and Cheese, Shepard's Pie and Fish and Chips.

My phone's message ringtone rang.

From: Preston

coming in 30 mins, im waiting for yr food. I'm hungry! :)

To Preston:

ok, prehistoric stone. im making yr fav. so come back soon eh ;)

I carried on to find the ingredients to make the dishes. "You need help there?" a familiar voice sounded. Its Harry. Which reminds me, I thought they hate me for being their bodyguard. "Yeah, could I ask you something first?" I asked.

"Uhuh."

"Do you guys hate me? You think I can't do the job well just because I'm a.. girl?"

"Thats Zayn, Louis and Liam for you," he says. "Anyway, what are you making?"

I nod. Hopefully I can change their mind of me just by this lunch. I shake my thoughts. "Baked Mac and Cheese, Shepard's Pie and Fish and Chips."

"Okay, I'll help ya," he said as he walks towards the sink to prep for this feast.

*Niall's POV*

It was nice meeting Grace. She is so cheery and caring, unlike Paul. Just saying, he likes to keep his job really serious. We always ask about his life but I guess its a personal thing to him. She can play the guitar? Its amazing how someone so cheery is talented. Wonder what else she could do?

Her stomach was growling really loud! She can eat alot for her size! She suggested to make lunch for us. I realised that I was also starving. I was trying to get some crisps from the pantry whe I saw Grace and Harry making some pasta of some sort? I was feeling a little jealous? I do not know why though, its only the first time that I have seen her. She is laughing at what Harry is doing. He was talking about something holding the spatula.

I found myself 'spying' on those two. "What are you looking at, eh Niall?" Liam scared me to death.

"What the hell?" I almost cursed at Liam. "You like Grace? I think that she isn't even worthy to be a bodyguard."

"Shut up! She's lovable when you get to know her," I said.

"Okay, okay. I'll try get to know her better, geez. So defensive." walks of with the crisps I left on the table. Dammit, he took the last one!

"Hey, give me back my bag of crisps!" I shouted as I ran for my crisps.

___________________________________

Love in the House???

Well find out more next time :)

Comment if you want to be in my fanfic. ♡

Okay. Bye. choose whether u want to vote/comment/fan or eat ice cream with me.

future hannah is disappointed. ugh, i hate my fetus writinggggg. its so much better now i guess. i will try to edit this as fast as possible to finish up the story :)

i dedicate this chapter to valerie, as i call her voldemort! go valerie!!

see ya little muffins! (yes i will always change my names for you)

-Hannah ♥ xx