19: The Gift To The World That Is Gerard Way's Ass

Start from the beginning

"Gerard, we don't have any lube, I-" Frank came to a sudden horrific realisation, to which Gerard laughed in his face. "What?"

"I came prepared, there's lube in my jacket pocket." He giggled to himself, leaving Frank to roll his eyes in disbelief, as he pulled the little bottle from the pocket of Gerard's jacket, lubing his fingers up, before spreading Gerard's legs wide.

"You ready?"

"Course I'm fucking ready." Gerard snapped, as Frank pushed one finger in, letting Gerard adjust for a moment, "you know, being dead, I don't feel pain, so really there's no need to prep me at all, you can just fuck me."

"You can be horny, but you can't feel pain?" Frank raised his eyebrows at that. "That's something I don't get."

"I feel, basically, a reflection of your emotions, in a weird way, so... I'm horny, because you're horny." Gerard smiled, looking oddly proud of himself as Frank pulled his fingers away, "so please, just fuck me, because you're insanely horny right now."

And Frank had to blush at that, lubing his cock up and pushing Gerard's thighs back, not caring if he left marks on them, fuck, it's be amazing if he left marks, as he lined himself up, pushing in slowly at first, before coming to the most wonderful realisation that he really didn't have to.

"Is that okay-"

"Frank, just fuck me, please." Gerard choked out, brushing his hair away from his face as Frank began to slam into him, his breath littered with moans, which were perhaps a little too loud, perhaps a little too staged, but fuck, Frank couldn't care, because in a fucking weird way, he'd missed Gerard's ass, and he'd especially missed fucking it.

It wasn't quite the same as it had been before, but it was good enough. Gerard would never be warm around him, Gerard would never actually come himself, but he'd feel that realise as Frank did, he'd feel it all as Frank did, and as Frank pounded into the gift to this world that was Gerard's ass, he came to realise just how connected the two were: soulmates, in an odd sense of the word, and with an even odder way to come to realise it.

But speaking of coming, Frank soon was, and in Gerard's ass, and the two were a mess of breathy moans and an overdose of hormones as Frank lay down beside Gerard, pressing a kiss to his lips as he did so: quick, meaningful, a non-verbal 'I love you'.

"You okay?" He asked a few moments later, getting his breath back.

"Yeah," Gerard smiled, "it's been far too long since we've done that properly."

"Is it not weird for you, like, being dead, and-"

"Is it not weird for you? Fucking a dead guy?" Gerard raised his eyebrows, and well, yeah, Frank shut up right about then.

-

They'd stayed in that house for perhaps too long, but perhaps Frank couldn't quite give a fuck: finding himself oddly attached to the place, or more accurately, the look in Gerard's eyes as he looked around. He really seemed to be at peace here, and Frank wasn't even sure that Gerard could be at peace, and for how happy he was here, Frank wondered if he'd ever want to leave.

They could stay here for a little while longer, less of a little while even, more of a long time, Frank didn't care at all, he just cared about Gerard exclusively, and he really seemed to be at peace with himself and the world sat down on the floor with his eyes fixated upon the window and the world outside: light streaming in and illuminating his already pale face - fuck, he was so fucking beautiful.

Gerard had no responsibilities, he had no ties, other than to Frank, but neither of the two really looked at that as a liability, Gerard was even immortal; he could stay here forever, at peace, where he was happiest forever, and Frank envied him so much, because he could never say the same for himself.