Thalia proves that she likes nico

Katie
I was actually drinking glasses of water again and again when it was my turn to ask Thalia.
"Thalia, truth or dare?"
"Dare"she replied.
" I dare you to hug Nico and sit near him for the whole game."
Thalia readily stood up hugged Nico and sat near him without being angry or embarrassed.
All were like, what in hades did Thalia just do?????
Thalia was still sitting near Nico with a smile and when she suddenly looked at me, she was like what have I done???
Nico was seated near her like a small face applied by red lipstick.
Through this simple act, we all came to know that Thalia grace had a long day crush on Nico Di Angelo.
Thalia was like a round plum.
Jason was like, my sis is a hunter but she has a crush on Nico.????

Suddenly Artemis entered inside.
She said, "Thalia grace, how can you ever cheat?"
Thalia said, " my lady Artemis, I mean no misbehaviour but.....but......huhhhhhhhhh I don't know my lady,"
" You better behave well and keep up your promise daughter of Zeus or I shall tell thy father."
" No my lady, I will keep up my word but please don't tell my father."
After this, Artemis left the cabin and we were all laughing to our hearts content.