Chapter4: Sup

Dan's POV

I grabbed Phil and started to leave the room. I looked at his face, he's beautiful. What the hell. WHY AM I THINKING THIS?!?!?! Ugh my mind annoys me sometimes. I walked down the hall and went to find Marly. I found her studying papers on a desk. Probably trying to find more information. We walked out the door and drove to area 32. I placed Phil on the couch and put away the guns.

Phil's POV

I woke up and looked around hopping what happened was a dream. The boy with the brown hair walked into the room and smiled at me. UGH. It was real!?!?!?!?!/!?!? He sat on a table in front of the couch I was sitting on. "Sup" I mumered.

"Your probably wondering what is going on. If you didn't alredy guess you have been kidnaped. I'm not going to hurt you and my partner Marly won't eather. We work for Company 12 and have been told to kidnap you because you will make the perfect black-mail. Oh and my names Dan by the way" Dan finished.

I remember being told about company 12 a million times before. They were my Dad's company, Company 6 (the companies are each numbered), worst enemy. Some sort of territory war started a while back and caused this whole "arch rival" thing. I wish I could have a normal life. Most people have no idea about the companies. Or at least been like the companie's workers, who had a choice in being part of this world. Now I'm being held captive by some guy for blackmail. Living the dream!

Dan's POV

"Sooooo. Ummmmm" I started trying to make conversation. No luck. Where are you Marly??? She would break the silence. I walked away and decided to set up some targets and practice shooting. It always gets my mind straight.