SHE WILL BE LOVED

1.00 SHE WILL BE LOVED
Look for the girl with the broken smile,
ask her if she wants to stay awhile,
and she will he loved.❞

Violet Frey spent the last four hundred years of her life all over the world; any place on the map, she had been. More perks of being an unattached vampire with no roots or reasons to settle anywhere. While her life had been exciting and thrilling, Violet often questioned if she would ever have the real means to be happy. She had only ever loved one man in her life, with whom now she despised. So, imagine her surprise and even slight anger at him summoning her to his favorite city after he ghosted her all those years ago.

Too bad nothing and no one could have prepared Violet for what she would be walking in to.

PREVIOUSLY POWER SOURCE
[I promise this is my LAST rewrite of this story.]

FACE CLAIM + PREVIEW:
EIZA GONZALEZ as VIOLET FREY

Violet let out a small sigh, stepping into a restaurant she had heard of a thousand times: the famous Rousseau's

Violet let out a small sigh, stepping into a restaurant she had heard of a thousand times: the famous Rousseau's. As soon as she spotted the bar, she made her way to it desperately in need of a drink to loosen her nerves and agitation. It had been at least two centuries since she last spoke to him let alone saw him; she had already talked herself into believing that she had accepted his solely out of curiosity. Drinking also helped.

Taking a seat at the bar, she met the gaze of a pretty, blonde bartender with a smile, "Hi, hon, can I have a scotch neat please?"

The blonde nodded, returning the smile, "Coming right up."

She let her head fall in between her hands before suddenly, her nostrils were enveloped with a petulant scent, something almost canine. The scent was being masked by lavender and vanilla. Violet unconsciously scrunched up her nose as a beautiful, young woman sat next to her.

Their eyes met, "Oh, I'm sorry. Is it cool if I sit here?"

"Yes, of course," Violet mustered up a small smile, still confused on what on earth that odor was coming from. The blonde reappeared with her drink, and she took it gratefully. She didn't take anytime leaning her head back and dousing her throat with it. "Keep them coming, um..." she searched for a name tag on the gorgeous blonde bartender. "Camille."

"Cami," she smiled. "And will do."

The other girl laughed, "It's been one of those kinds of days, huh?"

Violet sighed, allowing the alcohol to maneuver through her system, "It definitely has."

The girl nodded, looking at her hands as if today had been another failed attempts for her, "I've been here for over a week looking for something I'm not even sure is here."

"Well, I was just minding my business in Paris when I got a very cryptic message from an ex of mine," Violet gulped. "And unfortunately, I know he still exists."

Both brunettes laughed.

"I'm Hayley," the girl introduced, holding out her hand.

"Violet," she smiled, taking it and suddenly she caught glimpses of a vision. She could see Hayley walking toward her car, dropping to the ground unconscious then being carried away by shadows.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked.

Before Violet could respond, another brunette came around the corner from behind the bar.

"Third time in here this week," she smiled, addressing Violet's new acquaintance.

"I'm obsessed with the gumbo, Jane Anne," Hayley admitted, glancing over at her new friend. "Jane Anne, meet Violet. We've recently bonded over our New Orleans woes."

"Hi," Violet smiled in response.

"Hi, nice to meet you," Jane Anne smiled, pouring Hayley some sparkling water. "And Hayley, you know the women from the ninth ward says my sister Sophie bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish."

Violet noticed her sister in the back, and the two of them locked eyes for only a moment. She couldn't help this cold chill that ran down her back at the sight of her.

"I've been asking around the Quarter about my family, and nothing, zero," Hayley sighed. "I can't find a single person who remembers them."

"Because Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago," Jane Anne leaned in closer toward the two women across the bar top. Violet arched her brow, eyeing the brunette next to you.

Hayley arched her brow, "What do you mean people like me?"

"Come with me," Jane Anne came around the bar top, asking Hayley to follow her. Violet watched keenly as Hayley walked over, and she pulled her hair back behind her ear so she could listen closely. Jane Anne was apparently giving her directions to a bayou where the remainder of her werewolf clan could be found.

"Well, that explains the canine smell," Violet mumbled under her breath.

She looked up, noticing Jane Anne pluck one of Hayley's strands of hair as she sent her on her way. Violet quickly paid for her drink and followed behind Hayley, trialing her for half an hour out of the city as she drove out toward the bayou. She had no idea what she was chasing, but she had a terrible feeling about Hayley and what Jane Anne was planning for her. When she pulled up behind Hayley, she realized her car was malfunctioning.

"Hayley," she said her name, motioning for her to turn around and face her.

"Violet?" Hayley squinted. "What are you doing out here?"

"Uh, honestly, I followed you," Violet gulped, shutting her car door. "I had a bad feeling once you left, and now I'm glad I followed you."

Hayley smiled in relief, "Can you give me a ride? I tried to call a tow, but my phone isn't working."

"Of course," Violet said. Suddenly, they were being surrounded and the shadows were chanting. She reached for Hayley, pulling her behind her to protect her when suddenly she felt as if she was having an aneurism. She let out a scream of agony as Hayley fell unconscious.

"Who is this?" she heard someone ask in reference to her.

"Someone else he cares for," the last thing Violet heard before everything went dark.

◤ • ◬ • ◢