0.1

Harry

"What are you going to do with your life?"

"Grow up, take responsibility for your actions."

"You are a shame too our family."

Are many of the things my parents have yelled at me in this past hour. I'm not really listening, I couldn't give a fuck. My future will be what I want, I don't need some snobby expensive school full off twats.

I never belonged at Cheshire Academy.

Today was the day they finally kicked me out, setting me free from its hell. Basically I refused too take my piercings out this morning, which already landed me in detention. However, unlucky me got a surprise bag inspection. Finding my great stash off cigarettes, vodka and pot.

I don't usually smoke, I was holding them for my friend. I didn't explain that though possession was enough for them to throw my sorry ass out off that place and I've never been so glad.

My parents are still yelling, but I've become a master at putting them on mute. They are dressed like politicians or some shit. There eyes full off greed and snob. How I was born into this family, I'll never know.

I stand from our living room sofa and make my way out the house, without a word.

I really couldn't give a fuck.

I decide too text my friend Liam, telling him too meet me at our usual spot and too bring some friends. Liam went too primary with me before I got dragged away to hell, he dropped out school when he was 16, I wish I could have. We always kept in touch meeting in the summer.

I walk towards the large grass field, it's surrounded by woods and pretty cut off from the rest off town, especially at this time.

The perfect place for a drink with the boys, and hopefully some girls too.

Back at my school well ex school. It is an all boys school, which is fine if you never want too have sex in your life and be a sad lonely Virgin surrounded by boys, but that's not for me.

Pretty much how I got my nickname as the bad boy around there, when I was 15 i managed to loose my virginity too no other than the principles daughter.

I was in the office, in trouble for whatever fucking reason. She was waiting on her dad I presume and well, let's just say there's also a bathroom with a lock around the corner.

She was so fit, totally in too me, never saw her again after that.

I got a name for myself after that, guys were asking for advice. But let's face it there was nothing I could do to help them.

I see Liam and a group of people coming my way, his friends I guess.

They all follow Liam, like he's the pact leader or something. Liam's tough, but wouldn't last in a fight against me. He knows it though.

I notice three or four girls towards the back. Finally. I started thinking only men lived on this planet besides my mum.

Liam comes in for some weird bro shake thing, I manage too keep up but I feel like a twat.

Everyone gathers on the grass, which surprisingly is dry. They each take out there alcohol and we begin drinking, drinking the night away.

Of course I have my trusty vodka. I take a swig off the drink, and I notice eyes burning into me. I turn and notice one off the girls looking at me, she's blonde with a nirvana tee and ripped black jeans. Unusual compared too the other girls I've met. She blushes which I notice in the dim night time light and looks away.

"That's lily, lily McDonald" Liam whispers too me.

I jump away and act like I wasn't still looking at the girl dressed in all black.
I hear Liam chuckle but his voice stays low.  

"She moved here from Scotland, like four or five years ago, she's cool. I wouldn't bother trying though she hasn't been with anyone here." Liam whispers again, before turning back to his friend Louis, whom i met last summer.

I look back at lily, she's too busy having a conversation with one off the slutty girls she's with too notice my stares.

She's so different, she's kinda like a female me from style wise, and I feel slightly embarrassed we are dressed so similar.

I can't  help but bite on my lip ring as I think about lily as she drinks her cup off which looks like some type off cherry drink.

I need too get to know her.

Okay this was super short !! But it's just the start I hope you's like it so far sorry if there is any spelling or franker mistakes I haven't checked it properly yet.

If you are wondering i picture Nina Nesbitt as lily okay bye love you's !!:))