Chapter 1

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"It is not a triple date. It is a group thing." I said to Allison and Lydia. We were on our way to go meet up with some guys I met.

"Do they know it's a group thing?" Allison asked laughing. "Cause I told you that I am not ready to get back out there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating? For four months!" Lydia shouted from the backseat popping her head up between the two seats.

"Did you? I mean after-"

"Do not say his name." I demanded.

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asked me.

"The doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive. Everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the Werewolf 101. Like how not to randomly kill people during the full moon." I said.

"So then you've talked to him?" Lydia asked.

"Not since he left for London." I told her.

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." Allison said.

"Whatever, he left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster." I told them.

"So you're totally over him?" Lydia asked me.

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't?" I said.

"I knew it!" Lydia shouted causing Allison to laugh.

"Yes. It's a triple date. It's not an orgy." I said simply, shrugging my shoulders. "You'll live."

"Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I can't see him. Not now." Allison said, slouching down in her seat as Lydia and I looked over and saw Scott and Stiles. I smiled and waved at Stiles. We may have been texting each other like all summer. Whoops. And I may or may not have a tiny little crush on him. Again, whoops.

"Taylor go just go!" Allison shouted.

"The light is red!" I shouted back.

"Go!" Lydia screamed as I pressed on the gas. "You alright?" She asked Allison.

"Taylor stop. We need to go back. I need to talk to him." Allison said as I stopped the car.

"They stopped too." I told her confused.

"Why would they stop?" Lydia asked.

"It's Scott and Stiles, do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" I asked Lydia.

"Maybe we should go back-" Allison started to say but got cut off as all three of us screamed cause a deer ran through the windshield. We all ran out of the car and I immediately ran into Stiles arms.

"You okay?" Scott shouted running towards us.

"It came out of nowhere!" I yelled, burying my face in Stiles' shoulder.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked me.

"I'm fine. Terrified, but not hurt." I told him.

"It ran right into us." Lydia said, still shocked from the incident.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Allison again.

"I'm okay." She told him.

"Well I'm not okay! I am totally freaking out! How the hell did that thing just run into us?" Lydia yelled.

"I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It was like it was- it was like it was crazy." I said.

"No, it was scared." Scott said, walking over to the deer and putting his hand on it. "Actually, terrified."

"Well that makes two of us." I said, hugging Stiles again.

*Next Day*

"Looks good on you." My distraction, Jake, said as I tried on his leather jacket. I took it off and threw it on the bed "So do you think we could go on a real date sometime?" He asked.

"Mm." I hummed in a distasteful way.

"Can we have sex again?" He asked.

"Mm." I hummed in delight while grabbing my bag and walking out of my room and to my car.

   "Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men." I said as Allison and Lydia rolled their eyes.

   "You mean fresh boys. Taylor they are 14." Allison laughed.

  "Meh some are more mature than others." I told her.

  "You know it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Allison said.

  "Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend we're not actually talking about you... It's totally fine. But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." I said as two leather wearing twins came walking down the halls like they own the place.

  "Brothers?" Allison asked.

  "Twins." Lydia and I said in unison.

                                 ---

  "Hey Stiles!" I said to the twitchy boy as I sat at the desk next to him.

  "Hey Taylor. W-what's up?" He asked as everyone's phone rang.

  "'The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of immense darkness'."Ms. Blake reads the text message as she walks through the door. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

   "Mr. McCall." Ms. Blake says as she pulls Scott into the hall.

   "Hey,Taylor." Stiles whispered as I turned to look at him "What is that? Is that from the accident?"

  "No, Prada bit me." I said, thinking back to last night when I was playing with the little dog and he attacked my ankle.

  "Your dog?" He asked.

  "No my designer handbag." I said in a serious tone and he just glared at me. "Yes, my dog."

  "Has he ever bitten you before?" Stiles asked. I just shook my head. "Okay, what if it's like the same thing as the deer? Ya know, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" Stiles asked.

  "Meaning what? There's gonna be an earthquake?" I asked him.

"Or something. I just- Maybe it means something's coming. Something bad." He told me.

"It was a deer and a dog. What's that thing you say about threes? Once, twice,-" I started to say but a bird hit the window right next to me. Suddenly a bunch of birds started flying through the window and flying in the room.

"Get down! Everyone get down!" Ms. Blake screamed as Stiles pulled me to the floor and huddled over me. Once the birds stopped coming, everyone slowly stood up.

"Ms. Blake? You okay?" Stiles asked our teacher who looked horrified. He reached up and grabbed a feather out of her hair cause her to flinch. "Sorry you just," he said dropping the feather.

He reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and dialed Scott's number. "We got a serious problem at school. Ms. Blake's class was hit-" he started saying but stopped because I'm guessing Scott cut him off. "Uh, nope, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion." He told Scott. "Derek's house? What- what the hell you doin at Derek's house? Ugh okay but I'm bringing Taylor." Stiles said into the phone, taking pauses between each sentence because Scott was talking. "Let's go, we're going to Derek's."

FIRST CHAPTER SECOND BOOK!!!!! Lol XD let me know if you like the title!! Thank you for reading I will be posting the second chapter soon!!
-Hannah<3