Complications That Are Connor Franta

Start from the beginning

"Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You could have just shook me."

"I tried. You swatted my hand away." Connor laughs. After the sound of heaven ends we sit in silence, taking each other in and enjoying the way it feels to just lay there.

"We should get up." He says, but neither of us make a move to stand.

"Or we could just ditch school and pretend to be sick." I suggest and he smiles.

"Your mom would never let you come over again." I laugh at the truth in his words.

"True." After another minute or two he sighs and starts to untangle himself from me.

"Do you wanna shower?" He asks, and looks down at me from where he's propped up on one elbow. I nod. "Okay, the bathrooms just across the hall. I'll grab you some clothes."

"Thanks." I whisper before getting up and wandering into the bathroom. I'm surprised to find a boy brushing his teeth when I enter. "Oh, sorry." I say, about to turn around and leave when he stops me.

"It's okay, I'm done anyway." He puts his stuff up and turns to me. "You're Troye right?" I nod.

"That's me."

"I'm Brandon. Sorry I wasn't around when you were over the other day, baseball practice ran late." That's probably why he doesn't look familiar, he wasn't home when my family came over when we first moved here.

"It's okay." He smiles softly at me before looking me up and down.

"Aren't those Connors?" He says, pointing to the sweatpants that hang around my hips.

"Oh..ya they are." I say shyly, my face getting redder by the second. Brandon laughs.

"I'm surprised."

"Why?" What am I not worthy of his brothers sweatpants? Who even is this kid?

"Those are his favorite, he sleeps in them almost every night. Connor must like you a lot." The memory of our make out session floods my mind and all I can do I blush and look at my feet. "Well, I should go get ready. It was nice to finally meet you Troye." Brandon says before walking past me and leaving the bathroom.

"You too." I whisper before closing the door. I'm not used to staying at other people's houses so it took me about ten minutes to get the shower working. After that I hurry and wash myself clean before jumping out and grabbing a clean towel off the rack above the toilet. I dry my hair and go to put on my clothes when I realize Connor hasn't given me clothes yet. And even worse, I don't have my sea salt hairspray. I wrap the towel around my waist and book it to Connor's room, panic evident in my eyes. When I burst through the door he looks up from where he's sitting on his bed tying his shoe.

"What is it?" He asks, standing up and giving me a worried look.

"I don't have my hair product." I cry, running a hand threw my wet hair. He looks at me like I'm insane before laughing.

"Just use some of mine. I have like four different types of gel."

"No, you don't understand. I have a certain hair spray I use and if I don't have it I'll look like a two year old!" He gives me a doubtful look.

"Troye calm down. I didn't get a word you just said you're talking so fast." I step closer and speak slowly, panic bubbling in the pit of my stomach.

"I need my hair spray or I'll die." Only he's not looking at my lips. Connors eyes are slowly tracing down my chest and I realize that I'm still in a towel. Why does the universe hate me? I lean back from him and smile bashfully. "I'm going to call Sage and have her drop it off, if that's okay." I say, regretting my decision to come back in his room. I was in a panicked hurry okay! Don't judge me.