Chapter 1: The Move

I woke up in my room to the sound of my alarm ringing. I looked around my now empty room because today was the day we were moving from the Country to the City. Yes, thats right and whats even worse i heard its small. I got up to go take a shower and get dressed and ready for the long ride to my new home. I brushed my long brown striaght hair out then but on a light blue denim shirt then a pair of dark blue jeans and cowgirl boots plus some brown bottom eye liner and mascara.

 I headed down stairs to the kitchen where my mom made me and my older brother some muffins. I grabbed one and sat on the floor since the table was in the moving truck.

 "Kelly and Chris are you excited to be moving?" My mom Tracey asked my brother and I

 "No!!!" Chris and I said at the same time

 Are mom just shook her head and walked away to find my dad because it was only 4:30 in the morning now and we just had to get going. We all said are good byes to the house and headed are way to Tulsa, Oklahoma.

------------------

"Kelly wake up." Chris said nudging me

I sat up to look out the window we were in a nieghborhood that was on the poor side. We arent rich but nor are we poor but we are in the middle with are money I would say. It will be going down though because my dad lost his job so thats why we moved here because he got a new job here. We parked infront of a beatin up old house but it was kinda cute from the size it was.

  "Alright everyone this is it. I know I know its small an beatin up but we can do a few rebuilds on this." My dad Derek said

 I got out of the car and headed inside looking around it was better inside then it was out. It would take me a while to grow on it but for now i just have to live this way. I went back outside to help unload the truck and unpack. We decided to try to unpack everything today for we can just explore or whatever tomorrow.

--------------------------

Sorry this first chapter might of sucked but i am writting this at 4 in the morning because me and my friend are pulling a all nighter. It will get good and it will be longer.