Chapter 1

**CAUTION SWEARING! Don't read if you don't like swearing!**

ALSO, I'M SORRY FOR THIS STORY NOT MAKING SENSE UNTIL THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS, AND FOR HAVING RANDOM SCENES. I'VE BEEN GETTING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW IT IS STUPID ETC, BUT ALSO COMMENTS SAYING HOW MUCH THEY LOVE IT. THERE'S ALSO HORRIBLE GRAMMAR UNTIL THE 25-30TH CHAPTER I THINK. BUT I'M SORRY. I SWEAR IT GETS BETTER, I JUST REALISED HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS. 

******************************

Tahlia's POV:

I felt a sharp pain slash across my cheek as I cupped it, wincing as my hand made contact with my face. "Your a worthless piece of shit!" My father screamed in my face. "You don't belong here!" He screamed before another lash of pain whipped against my opposite cheek. I felt tears that I never knew where even there stream down my face as my father continued to scream in front of me.

"Get to your fucking room!" He screamed before I ran out of his grasp and up the steps towards my room. I let out loud sobs as I ran down the hall and to my bedroom door. I quickly opened it and slammed it shut, locking it quickly. You're probably thinking 'Why not run away?' Well, I cant. I have no way of getting out, the window is too high up and I definitely wouldn't be able to make it out the front door. My father watches me like a hawk and it's like I'm trapped in a horrible world with no escape.

I jumped onto my bed and sobbed loudly into my pillows. My breath was shaky as I tried to calm myself down. This is where I wish my mother was here. She had died in a car accident when I was 3 years old and I was forced to live with my father who is clearly abusive. They divorced when I was barely 1 and ever since then my father hasn't been the same. I have no one to go to, my grandparents are dead, and my auntie and cousins live in America. I let out a loud cry as I sat up from my position. I wiped away the tears and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and blocked the bath tub drain with the plug. I watched as the water filled up the tub quickly. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the pool, it soothingly took me into a warm embrace as I leant my head back on the tiles.

Sometimes I wish I could just grow wings and fly away with the birds. I wonder what it would be like being free. I've never gone out, never had friends and was home schooled all my life. I don't have a phone, or an iPod and I don't know what it's really like to be social. I don't know what it looks like outside, I don't know what it feels like, I've never took in fresh air. Like I said, I'm trapped. And I don't know if I'll ever be able to free myself.

I took the razor from the small shower shelf above me and started dragging it along my leg, making my skin soft and smooth. A sharp stinging pain pierced my leg, I flinched, clenching my teeth as I leaned forward to see the spot. A blood trail slithered down the shin of my leg. I felt as if the pain from my leg was taking over the pain inside of me. I couldn't feel it anymore. And I was enjoying it... It felt relieving. I purposely pressed down hard on the razor and dragged it up my leg again. Another sharp pain pinched my skin, one after the other. I clenched my teeth as I continued, all the way up my leg. I slowly put my leg in the water, wincing as the warm water enclosed around the scars. The blood spread off of my leg and floated around in the water. I dropped the razor and leaned back into the bath, letting out deep, shaky breaths. There was a hard, loud knock at the door causing my heartbeat to quicken rapidly.

"Tahlia! Get up you old rag we are going shopping!" I heard my father yell through the door. My eyes widened in disbelief, was he actually taking me out? Was I actually going to see the out side world and breathe fresh air? I unplugged the drain and jumped out of the bath, wrapping a towel around my body. I stared at myself in the mirror, there was a big purple bruise smudged across my face. I bit my bottom lip as the tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I walked out of the bathroom and towards my closet. There was blood still trickling down my leg as I wiped the towel over it and soaked up the blood. There were scars along my leg, starting from my calf muscles and ending at my knee. I purposely picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans to hide the scars and left over blood, and just threw on an old shirt. I only had very few clothes and these were sone of my best. I ran a hand through my hair and tied it up with the hair band that was wrapped around my wrist. I didn't grab anything and left the room.

My father was waiting at the door, impatiently. He whacked me over the back of the head and pushed me out the door. "Don't take so long!" He growled as we walked over to his car. I looked around taking in my surroundings as I slowly walked to the passenger seat of the car. The sun felt good on my face as I buckled up my seatbelt. My father jolted on the pedal as we flew back and out of the small drive way, occupied with our small house. I leant my head on the window as the truck rumbled down the road. "You will not talk to anyone, or anything about me. Got that!?" my dad ordered me. I nodded my quickly before turning back to the road. We pulled up next to a large shopping centre, people were everywhere. Little kids walking with their parents, looking as happy as ever. I smiled lightly, they were lucky they had a nice family to come home to. Me? I didn't even need to leave the house. This was rare for my father. But he puts on this fake act when we go out in public, which really annoys me, but at the same time feels nice because it feels like he actually cares.

I let out a sigh as I walked to the front of the car. "Remember what I said" my father growled before walking towards the entrance. I followed slowly behind him, my head low. We walked into the shopping centre to grab a few groceries... For him anyway, I rarely get fed. I kept my head down as I continued walking. I watched as my father walked to the meat section. I put my head back down before a hard, stiff surface clashed into me. I fell to the floor, hitting the cold tiled surface.

I frowned and looked up only to see a tall shadow with a mop of curly brown hair, and green orbs that looked like they were staring into my soul. He let out a hand, offering to help me up. I remembered what my father said and ignored his offer. "I'm so sorry" he said putting a hand on my shoulder. His deep, raspy voice rang through my ears. I didn't know where to look, I looked anywhere but him. I only nodded my head and tried searching for my father. "Love, calm down" he chuckled. I slowed my pace, but my heartbeat quickened. "What's your name?" He asked, turning me around.

My eyes darted around, searching for my father. I knew if he caught me, I'd be dead. "T-Tahlia" I stuttered quietly. He smiled, showing off his perfect white teeth and two indents in his cheeks. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder over his perfect face.

"I'm Harry" he said putting a hand out. I slowly took it in mine, letting him shake it. His smiled widely. I quickly took my grasp from his when a low, familiar voice interrupted us.

"Tahlia" I heard my fathers voice boom. I heard the anger hiding in his voice as his face burned red. I stepped away from a confused looking Harry and stood behind my father. He gripped my wrist and started pulling me away from Harry. I looked back to see Harry staring at me.

"I'll see you later then" I heard him say before I lost site of him. I looked back towards my father to see him glaring at me. Yep, I was dead for sure.

...........................................................

Okay, second fanfiction. Tell me if you like it? :D poor Tahlia :( Okay well hope you guys DID like it! BYEE!

~kels xx