{edited} Chapter 2 Never die

{ heheheh so sorry I didn't update for a while i was pissed because my stepsisters mother wont let them come over for the fair so here is an update sorry Jessicafullbuster for taking so long i hope you like this chapter!enjoy pic is of her mother}
----------------------------------------------------
Kyo 's POV

I coughed up alot of blood this is bad I need to get to my locker and grab my pills to slow the regeneration process or I need to let some blood out {she has a disease that makes her body produce to much blood}.

I fall to the ground not able to move 'to much pain, my glove should activate soon' then I blacked out

*flash back* no one's POV

A five year old girl and a women covered in white and red kimonos "Mommy can I go play with Taka-kun and Rei-chan?" The women, her mother, smiled softly "go ahead my little Kyo but hurry mommy needs to go to work soon."

Though Kyo was confused to what her mothers job was, her mother would always leave at night only to came back smelling like iron, she nodded and smiled happily "Okay mommy!"

When Kyo found her friends at the park she waited until their conversation was over so she could talk without interrupting only to have tears sting her eyes and threated to fall when she heard what they were saying "you know one day i'm going to marry you Takashi!" A 7 year old Rei said with a grin "really? Do you really mean it?" "Yeah! Pinkie promise!" The ravenette female couldn't take it her only female friend who knew Kyo had a crush on the young brunette name Takashi Komuro just said they would get married.

Kyo ran back to her mother in tears only to stop dead in her tracks when she saw the men circling her mother "we finally found you. We can get revenge for you killing our leader!" All the men stabed at her mother then left quickly when they heard sirens "m-mommy?" The little girl whimpered with the last breath of her mother she smiled at her daughter and spoke words that only a mother will say " My little girl, my stong daughter you will be powerful just like me remember dont go down with out a fight and remember if you have a choice never die."
*end flash back*
Kyo POV
Its been a few minutes and my glove started to work when I regained conciseness it was to Rei telling Takashi that I was becoming one of them one of the reanimated dead and to smash my head she know I wasn't bitten but then again she knew I liked takashi when we were younger but promised to marry him and then later knew that I like Hisashi and asked him out breaking Takashi's heart as a result. I hate the slut! She acts innocent when she is anything but! After a few more minutes I was able to move alittle better.

Takashi was running at me with his bat raised high screaming "WHAT'S HAPPENING!" just as the bat was swinging down to my head my glove covered hand stopped the bat before it smashed my head in for good
{ sorry if its not good i will update when i get the next chapter writen thank you for reading vote and comment!}