Kili's Confession

Start from the beginning

Bilbo squeezed his eyes shut burying his head in the fur of Thorin's jacket.
"Y-ah!You!" Bilbo groaned, releasing into Thorin's hand. Thorin smiled kissing Bilbo's cheek gently.
"Don't forget it."

***
            Kili and Fili caught up the company sooner than they expected, slowing as they neared Bofur's pony trailing lazily behind the company. Bofur smiled up at the two.

"Hello Bofur." Fili breathed giving him a wide unconvincing smile. Bofur looked to the opposite side of him at Kili who didn't bother to even pretend things were going his way.
"What happened back there?" He asked turning his gaze back at Fili.

"We almost got caught." He sighed relived that his uncle hadn't torn his head from his shoulders yet.
"Got caught?" Bofur asked seeking questions.

"Don't tell him Fili! He'll go run his mouth to everyone!" Kili wined. Bofur rolled his eyes returning his gaze back to Fili.
"Don't worry Kili, Bofur is on our side." Fili spoke turning back to Bofur. "We had our way with Bilbo in the lake." He said proudly. Bofur went quiet for a moment. Trying his hardest to kill any images his mind were making of the three of them going at it.
"You.....You know he has laid with you're uncle." Bofur corrected clearing his throat. He watched as both FIli and Kili nod.

"We figured that, but I can't sit through another day and listen to Kili wine about how smart, funny, interesting Bilbo is. Especially now since he's got those ears and-"

"I am still here Fili!" Kili yelled angry that Fili could spill months of secrets to Bofur in one sentence. Bofur chuckled reaching over to pet Kili.
"Don't worry Laddie, your secret is safe with me! You want Bilbo for your own though that's dangerous. If Bilbo wants you, I'll be willing to help out." Bofur said ruffling Kili's hair. Kili couldn't help but smile. What had started as a gentle spark for the Hobbit had just some how turned into a flame. The moment was halted by the sound of hooves approaching the company. They looked back to see Bilbo and Thorin riding up to them. Thorin wore a grin as he rode past the three heading to the front of the line to meet back up with Dwalin. Bilbo fallowed behind. He's bunny ears limp and face pale as he rode past the two without a hello.

"Oh no." Bofur whispered.
"Oh no indeed." The brothers agreed. Night fell quickly as the group set up for camp. Each of them were assigned a job to help out with the stay for tonight. Fili was to help Bofur cook the food, Dwalin,Balin,Thorin and Ori set up camp, Bilbo was on fire wood duty, Kili was to scope out the upcoming path and the others were to do something of good value for the camp. Kili was existed. Both he and Bilbo were to be away from the company and though Kili was planning on doing his job, he also took in the opportunity to steal a word with Bilbo. He rushed past the tree and up a few hills past the camp to check for clarity and when he found it he scuttled back where he had seen Bilbo go. The darkness had settled in by now and Kili wouldn't have seen Bilbo if it weren't for The puff ball sticking from Bilbo's trousers in the air when Bilbo bend over to Pick up some stray wood.

"Master Rabbit!" Kili said keeping his voice down as best he could.

"Its Baggins!" Bilbo protested swirling around to meet Kili's gaze. It softened quickly as he realized who it was.

"Kili? What are you doing?" Bilbo asked dropping the fire wood he kept in his hands and approached the young dwarf.

"To see you!" He relied excitedly.
Bilbo furred his eyebrows but eased them as he realized what Kili wanted.
"Look Kili. No more intimacy ok? We almost got caught last time plus now I-"

"What?That's, that's not what I wanted." Kili interrupted sightly offended.
"Not what you wanted?If not that then what is it?" Bilbo asked in a annoyed tone. He didn't want to be caught by Thorin again. Though he had rather liked his punishment, he feared that the next one wont be so kind.
"I...I wanted to tell you that I....I'm" Kili chocked.
"What?That your what?" Bilbo asked trying to hurry Kili so he could return with the fire wood.
"I'm very fond of you Bilbo, and that I wish to....to court you." He finally said, his face red like a tomato. This was his first confession, he had thought it over time and time again but he was sure Bilbo was what he wanted.

Bilbo was silent for a minute before speaking up.
"So...you.....you want to court with me?" He asked racking his brain for explanations other than the one in front of him. Kili nodded furiously. "Kili I can't....we can't-" Bilbo started but was interrupted by Kili crashing his lips against his. He fought at first attempting to free himself but some how found himself melting into the kiss instead. It was something about how soft Kili's lips felt against his, how warm they were. Kili pulled away slowly, rapping his hands around the Hobbit's waist and pulling him closer to himself. "Do you except my offer?" He spoke his voice soft and almost impatient . Bilbo bit at his lip gazing into Kili's eyes and as hard as it was, he shook his head side to side. The smile on Kili's face died instantly and was replaced with a pained one. Like someone had struck him. "N-No?Why not?" He asked trying to swallow the lump rising in his throat. "Kili." Bilbo said pushing away from Kili's grasp. "Kili I....Thorin he-"

"Oh so this is about Thorin?" Kili interrupted angrily.

 "Kili listen its just your uncle he-" Bilbo started.

"Got to you first?!Right?" Kili spat throwing hi hands up in frustration. "Fine, I'll prove to you then!Prove to you that i'm a better suitor for you than Thorin!" He shouted pulling Bilbo into a hard Kiss before storming off. Bilbo stood there listening to Kili's angry foot steps disappear into the night. "Well" He breathed picking up the fire wood he had dropped earlier. "Into the lions den then." Preparing himself as best he can, he fallowed Kili's foot prints back into the camp ground.