Kili's Confession

*****Authors Note*******

Hey guys!It's been two years right?Haha...sorry!! But hey here is  a new chapter!!! I'm writing on it again! Don't hate me, I love you all, happy 2017!

*****

"Don't get so angry uncle it was truly only a Bath!" Fili defended trying his best to calm his rather intimidating uncle.

"Don't even Fili!" Thorin yelled dismissing any argument left in his eldest nephew. Kili stepped forward towards Throin. Swallowing hard, he spoke.

"Uncle it...wasn't any a bath, we....we" He chocked trying to find a way to tell his uncle that he had slept with his lover.The lump in his throat cleared only for a moment.
"We-"

"I had to tell them that I was in love with Bofur!" Fili yelled interrupting Kili. Kili paused. Love with Bofur? When did this happen?
Throin's eyebrows lifted in shock. "In love with.....Bofur?Is that right?" He asked looking over at Bilbo. Bilbo pushed his lips together tightly trying his best to pretend he didn't feel Thorins eyes on him. He didn't want to lie on FIli's behalf but the moment to tell the truth had passed.
"Yes....and we wanted to keep it a secret from everyone else.We stayed back and talked it over while we soaked." He lied. Thorin was silent. His eyes darted between the three before he spoke.

"Fili, you are the air to the Throne if I were to fall. We are on the way to reclaim our home land and you are focusing on such nonsense?!" Thorin roared staring daggers at the young prince. Fili took a deep breath and swallowed.
"Forgive me uncle.I will focus for now on."He replied. Throin nodded down at Fili and then eyed Kili and Bilbo.

"Kili, take you brother and fallow the company. I need a word with the Rabbit alone." Kili's eyes widen in slight terror. He knew this "talk" would not involve many words. Fighting his urge to decline the order , he elbowed Fili and the two gathered upon their ponies.
"I'll join you all soon." Bilbo said attempting to comfort the two worried dwarfs. They both nodded and rode off. They were some distance away when Fili signed.
"That was intense." He said clearing his throat.
"Fili....He's going to take Bilbo." Kili whispered, his eyes welting up with tears. Fili stroked at his beard trying his best not to picture Thorin taking his brothers beloved.
"I know. Don't think of it to hard brother, We'll have a word with Bilbo as soon as we can." He reached over and petted his younger brothers shoulder.
As soon as they were out of view, Bilbo found himself painfully pined up against the ground, Thorin hovering over him.
"What in the Hell?!" He shouted, pain shooting down his back.

"You have been quite disobedient, Rabbit." Thorin said yanking at Bilbo's ears. Bilbo winced.
"I am NOT a Rabbit! I am a Hobbit, get off of me!" Bilbo demanded trying his best to push Thorin away to no avail. Instead,Thorin bit at his neck hard and viciously, leaving bruises as he made his way up the fragile boys neck.

"I thought I made it clear that you are mine." Thorin barked biting Bilbo with more force.

"I belong to myself!" Bilbo sassed clawing at Thorin shoulders.

"Mmm, so you think so?" Thorin asked sliding off Bilbo's coat and shirt.

"I know so." Bilbo shouted watching Thorin's hands strip him of his clothes." I belong to the shire!"

"Only the Shire?" Throin asked unlacing Bilbo's trousers.

"And Bag End!"

Bilbo couldn't keep his mind straight. Thorin's hands had found their way into his trousers and discovered Bilbo's nearly painful erection. He dragged his palm up and down the shafted slowly before squeezing and stroking vigorously.

"While you're here on MY quest. In MY Company you belong to me!" Thorin teased,his voice rougher and deeper than Bilbo has ever heard. He stroked harder drawing out loud moans from Bilbo. Thorin bit at his neck once more quickening his pace.
"Now, you tell me, tell me who you belong to." Thorin demanded.