chapter 4

Layni's P.O.V.

(morning)

I woke up yawned and stretched "Layni get you're a-" Chloe barged in my room and looked at me surprised "what?" "you're up..on time." "yeah and??" "you,re never up on time." "uh I just now got up." "oh well Roman got breakfast." she said walking out but turning back to wink at me off flipped her off and she chuckled. I got out of Roman's bed and walked into the kitchen Roman looked me up and down and chuckled "looken good bed head" my face heated up and I sat by him "here" he said handing me a chocolate doughnut I smiled and took it from him "thanks bud" I said hitting him on the arm. I'm such am idiot! really bud Layn! I thought ."ill be right back." I got up and walked to the kitchen" "sup Lay?" "Chloe i'm an idiot." i said she raised an eyebrow "why what did you do?" "I looked at Dean and pointed for him to leave he shook his head and walked out "Lay what did you do?" "I hit Roman on the arm and called him bud" "so i do it all the ti-oh you have a thing for him? don't you?" "shhhh" she smiled "I knew it I knew it I knew it, Dean owes me 10 dalla" "Chloe! what do I do?!, I mean I like him but, you know the whole ex thing"

Flashback:

" Bryan, h-how could you?!" he was kissing another girl "babe i'm-" "NO,DON'T EVER CALL ME BABE EVER AGAIN!" tears start flowing from my eyes "Layni i'm sorry" he was wrapping his arms around me "no!" I pushed him away "just let her go" I heard that female say, Chloe walked over to me "what happend!?" she asked I told her what Bryan did,she looked at Bryan fire in her eyes ran over to him and slammed him on the wall "I will beat the shit out of you!" she yelled by now this girl was freaking out "Chloe stop, lets just go." "okay,you will pay one day" and we left

Flashback over.