Could you fall in love with your enemy?

Could you Fall in love with your Enemy?

written by mz_cutie_yang_girl

started writing: March 6, 2009, 6:12:05 PM

Prologue

Could you fall in love with your enemy?

Could you? Would you? Well I'm enemy with Seoul High kingka Kim

TaeBin. Enemy should fight, enemy should hate, bully, make fun and

argue. But worse enemy........could fall...... in love

[1]

I slip my left hand out under the warm blanket and turn off my irritating alarm clock. I wonder why umma brought me such an irritating ass alarm. I lazily toss off my blanket and like a shock, a rush of cool morning air wraps around my body.

I got off the bed and begin my morning stretches. After ten minutes, I look into the mirror, Aw man, I need to stop eating so much junk! Look at all these fats. I gently patted my stomach. Oh well, foods is my best friend! I skip happily over to my closet and pull out my uniform.

Oh I almost forgot, I'm so sorry. My name is Park Jae In, 18 years old. I'm the only child so yeah, I'm so lucky huh, although I want a younger sibling. My appearence is that I have long silky brown hair, nice nose, big eyes, full lips and an enviable body. We're not too rich and we're not too poor, we're average. I've never had my first kiss, hahahaha I'm so luckkkkkyyyy huh. (that was very random talking about not having a first kiss)

Well I just transfer to Seoul High, today is my first day. My both best cousin going to come and pick me up since we go to the same school.

I ran down stairs to eat breakfast. "Morning Jae In, you look a little tired. Did you sleep well honey?" Umma question me while still making the eggs and the toast. "Yeah umma, just stay a little bit late yesterday." I was still chewing on my eggs, and drinking my juice.

*Ding-Dong*

"Jae In could you get the door maybe that's Sunbae and Soojin here to pick you up." Umma said.

"Nae umma"

I got off my chair and walk toward the door

*door open*

"Hey JaeIn long time no see, come on. Are you ready to go to school?" Sunbae and Soojin my both cousin standing infront of me, with a really big smile on their face.

Me, Sunbae, and Soojin are the same age. Sunbae is taken by Lee Jung hoon, and Soojin she have a big crush on Lee Joo Hwan. How do i knoe these stuff?? Well since we're bestfriend then we tell eachother stuff. But for me I'm such a loner.......

"Yeah I'm ready, well wait okay?" i went to the living room while Sunbae and Soojin wait outside, "Umma I'm off to school tell appa that too okay!!" I yell across the room and got my backpack, from the living room sofa.

"Have a nice day then" Umma said it from the kitchen

I ran out the door and went to school with Sunbae, and Soojin.

While we were walking down the street Sunbae ask me a question out of nowhere

"Hey Jae In, did you know that at our school my boyfriend is one of the hottest guy?"

Sunbae ah your so weird sometime you know that

"umm no why?"

*Sigh* Looking at Soojin just texting in her cellphone, but I wonder who is she texting to?

"You wanna know who is the kingka in our school?"

Looks like she's gonna tell me most I mean all of the Info about those kingke kingta people huh??