ICONic story... Chapter 3

chapter 3

Dedicated to Maegan Rose.

______ at studio_____

(Mikey's POV)

We were rehearsing and I had to use the bathroom. I walked past The Beat Babez rehearsing room and Elisiah was walking out the door. She stopped and looked at me, I was gonna say something to her about what happened last night. But, before I could say anything she walked away smiling. I didn't know why she was smiling until I got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I couldn't help but laugh at myself the boys thought it would be funny to draw a mustache on my face. After I was finished in the bathroom I seen Maegan The Beat Babez. "Oh, Hey Mikey how's it going?" she asked. " I'm fine. you?" I replied. "Same. Just bringing Elisiah her water bottle from the car she couldn't find it." She replied. "Hey, uhhh, can I ask you a question?" I said to her. "Uhhh, Mikey I have a boyfriend already." " No, not what I meant." "Oh okay." "Uhhhh, did Elisiah say anything about our date last night." "Uhhhh, yeah." "Really what?" "She said it was the best date she ever had." I looked at her so why didn't she answer the door after I kissed her and why did she leave me standing there? I had so many questions. "Okay, well, I have gotta get back to rehearsing so talk to you later Mikey." Maegan said to me before walking in to The Beat Babez room. I need to talk to Elisiah.

______ After Rehearsing at Froyo's______

(Maegan's POV)

We were eating our frozen yogurts when the guys came into Froyo's wearing sunglasses they lined up and Mikey came up to Elisiah grabbed her hand he knelt down in front of her and looked her in the eyes and said "Elisiah, will you-" "Mikey, your to young to get married!" Haleigh shouted. "Not what I was gonna say." Mikey replied. "Oh, then continue." Mikey looked back at Elisiah. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Elisiah looked at Mikey. "Of course." Elisiah said to Mikey. They hugged and him and the rest of the crew joined us.

_______ first episode_______

(third person)

ICONic Boyz and The Beat Babez made it to the next episode.

_______ at hotel room_____

(Elisiah's POV)

I was sitting in my room at the hotel when I got a text message:

?: Hey wanna hang? Me and the guys were gonna go get pizza.

Me: Of course. Let me tell the Babez.

?: K. We will come pick you guys up in a bit.

Me: K. Hey Mikey guess what?

Mikey: A unicorn was in your room and u feed it a popsicle.

Me: I wish but sadly no.

Mikey: Uhhhh, idk.

Me: I love.....

Mikey: Mikey Fusco from the ICONic Boyz cuz he is so hot! I kno. :)

Me: No I was gonna say I love strawberries.

Mikey: Really?

Me: kidding. Yes I do love a person named Mikey Fusco. :D

Mikey: :) talk to you later love.

Me: Ok love :)

I walked into the living room "Hey all Babez report to the living room." Haleigh, Chantel, Maegan, Marisa, Josie, and Maggie all came into the living room. "The boys are taking us out for pizza." I announced the girls replied in unison "Okay, let's go get ready." I smiled. I love my girls.