8

(Paige)

We were guarding our flag where Zeus's Fist use to be. No one ever came to this part of camp anymore, so we were quite bored. Niall and Harry were talking about something when they started arguing, again. "You have no right to be angry about this!" Niall yelled.

"I have every right to be angry about this! She's my girlfriend!" Harry all but screamed back. This was about me?

"What are you two yelling about? You're going to give away our location."

"Your boyfriend is mad because Austin is staying in his cabin with you."

"We've talked about this more times than I can count. I will never cheat on you with any one! If you can't trust me yet, then you never will. We are through Harold!"

"Paige! Come back!" I heard someone yell as I took off into the forest.

I ran to Rachel's cave before I noticed the tears streaming down my face. Stop being pathetic. He was going to break up with you sometime anyway. He's Harry Styles, why would he settle for something like you?  I wiped the tears away, and ran farther into the woods.

(-)

"They are falling straight into my, fine our, trap. The girl and boy are vulnerable, but, send the Depressions, just in case. I don't want this to fail!"

"Keep sending new campers as well. That way they will not have adequate time to train them."

"Yes, but keep your focus on the girls. They will be the key to all of this."

"The Giants will learn that we are far superior."

"And we will finally be mother's favorites."

"Send the Depressions already! As well as the Anxieties."