ch.17

Ethan pov:
Omg gray, Jenn, Chas fainted Omg is she fine we need to call 911 Jenn panicked calm down Jenn gray said what if something happens to her and the baby Jenn cried calm down she'll be fine and so will the baby gray said so I decided to carry Chas bridal style out of the concert move people gray scram and they moved and we headed for the car after we got out of the concert Jenn was crying like crazy and I had tears rolling down my cheeks so gray took Chas from my arms and put her in the back seat and after I got in with Chas and gray and Jenn went in the front Chas please wake up I can't loose u nor the baby please I cried don't worry Ethan the baby and Chas will be fine gray said trying to calm me down I just hugged Chas Jenn in the other hand was just non stop crying baby don't cry gray said but nothing worked so I tried calming her Jenn calm down that could hurt the baby I said to her but Chas I don't want anything to happen to her nor her baby she cried don't worry OK I tried to calm her but I was scared to and worried we arrived at the hospital and I took Chas in my arms and ran as fast as I could and Jenn ran after us but gray stopped her cause she could hurt the baby cause she was running to fast let me go gray I need to be with her no Jenn I don't want u or our baby to get hurt so she just cried and gray carried her in by the time they got hear the doctors had already took Chas to the emergency room and didn't let me in so I just cried and Jenn cried and gray comforted me and Jenn don't worry bro they'll be Fine gray said but I just cried but Jenn had stopped crying when the doctor said family of Chastity Dallas me I'm her boyfriend how is she I asked she is fine and so is the baby thank god I said can we see her Jenn asked umm yes she's in room 205 OK thank u so we rushed to see her when we opened the door she was awake Omg Chas u scared me I said while I hugged her ,Chas Jenn screamed Omg your OK she said and hugged her and then gray soon hugged her too what happened she asked well u just told me u didn't feel good and then u fainted oh she said uh how's the baby is he/she fine she asked yeah u r both fine I said OK good and dont u dare take me to see the weekend while I'm pregnant Ethan she said OK I promise I said Omg Chas u left me taking care of your crying boyfriend and a crying Jenn gray said Chas just laughed Omg I'm sorry gray it's not funny I said OK I'm sorry for laughing she said it's OK.when can I leave oh let me go ask the doctor then I came back in the doc said u could leave today oh thank god umm and where's cam she asked Omg I totally forgot to call him oh its fine I'll see him when we get home by now it was already 2 I'm the morning he's probably worried Chas said oh god he's gonna kill me i said don't worry Ethan Chas said how can I not he's a really protective brother I said Omg is little Ethan scared of my brother Chas joked ugh be quite uh how dare u talk to me like that she said I'm sorry I said no I'm mad at u know don't talk to me babe please I'm sorry I said but no she was giving me the silent treatment oh come on Chas I said OK fine then be like that as I was leaving she said Ethan I was just joking but this time I didn't talk to her oh come on Ethan please forgive me she said getting up then she kissed me I obviously kissed back do u forgive me now she said OK but only because I love u awe I love u too oh come on u love birds gray said leave them gray Jenn said yeah gray let me be a love bird I said fine then he said and kissed Jenn see now you're love birds too Chas said we soon got to the car and headed home oh I'm so scarewhat is cameron gonna do or say to me I thought to my self and Chas soon fell asleep on me shoulder with my arms around her and I smiled to myself cause she had a baby bump I soon fell asleep too...