Chapter 1

Today is finally the day I have waited for since I found out about mates. I'm Hailey Marie Collin I'm the late Beta Jake and his mate Marie's daughter I have a older brother Justin and a older sister Hannah. They don't notice me though since I am the outcast. It was on our way home from my first dance rectal that we were hit by a drunk driver. I survived sadly while my parents passed on to be with the Moon Goddess. My brother and sister have hated me from that day on and now I'm the outcast of the pack since I "killed" the beloved Beta and Beta Female. But back to now today I turn 14 I can find my mate and he can take me away from the hell hole. I have dreamed of him since I was old enough to. "Hey fatty get down here I'm starving!" My so called brother hollered. As I got up I went to take a short shower and got dressed I went down stairs to make breakfast for everyone in the pack. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I was sent floor with a hard hit to the side of my face. I look up and see my "sister" standing there laughing with her friends. I didn't even get a happy birthday but what could you expect from siblings that hate you. I made breakfast and walked to school since I was to fat to ride with anyone. When I got there I still had 15 minutes till first hour so I made my way to the building but not before smelling the most amazing smell in the world.