So, Let Me Kiss You! (Niall Horan Fanfiction)

"So, let me kiss you!" Niall said. "But.. I" As I said while blushing. I was about to kiss Niall Horan when... "Mia, wake up! Wake up!" I woke up. I noticed it was just a dream! Sighing.. "I'm up." Groaning, and I noticed my grandmother have been telling me to sleep early. But.. It rough. As I stood up.. and changed to my uniform. Putting my hair as a ponytail. It was hard time. My mother has died, and my father disappeared. No one wanted to take care of me, except my grandmother and grandfather. I went downstairs, and ate my breakfast. "I'm off, bye!" Waving at them. Going outside, and walking to school.

My personality in school is quiet and never talking. I just have no friends, and I'm fine with that. But when I see the boy band named "One Direction" I just freak out and fangirl. I always hear the girls fangirling about the hottest guys named "One direction." I love them! And.. I want to talk to them about One direction. I'm too shy. They kept on talking about Louis, Harry,Niall,and Zayn, Liam. And who are their favorites. Mine is all of them, but the one I adore is Niall! As I enter school.Oh,yeah I live in Nevada. As I enter the classroom I hear the girls scream "Guess What?! One Direction is going to be in Nevada! And they are going to be in this town! In that famous fair we have! I'm going to go! It tomorrow!" I scream as I can in my head! But.. What do I do? I can just go.. I don't have enough money.. I'll try to ask my grandmother.. Let see first if she lets me go... But I have to go undercover. They will think I'm a freak! Let do this!