The beginning

I continue to pick up my supplies for school.. But suddenly I see a shadow pass me. I get scared and don't look up for about 10 seconds.. I then look up and oh gosh. It's a amazingly cute boy with light blue eyes and brown hair 😍 I fell in love. He was talking to me for about a few seconds but I got so distracted in his eyes.

I finally snap out of it. And ask him to repeat what he said. He said "do you need a help up, beautiful?"

I blush and say "yes." While smiling. He looks and me and just stops for a few seconds like he was in love with me and I just was so happy. And well he walked me into the store to get my drink to make sure I get there okay. And well turns out he goes to my school too.

This day seriously couldn't get any better well besides the people pushing me down. He walks me to school and we talk about everything and I just really wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to do that on the day I met him. He is such an amazing guy though.

I get to school and we have first hour together and he sits right next to me also. I was so happy. But Te kids that pushed me down were in my class too that was the only bad part.

They kept throwing paper at me and calling me a whore & a slut and a bunch more mean names. The cute guy I met stood up for me and told them to stop and well he made me so happy.. ❤️

I'll continue more soon please tag people in the comments and comment what you think// 💕