Part 4~Wow Vegeta

"I liked you for a long time and I couldn't control myself whenever I was around you. It felt like you had some grip on me.....I really like I was thinking maybe if.....you know......if you can be....my woman?" I asked so stupidly, the prince of all saiyans has to ask the girl if she wants to go out with him or not? I hated it. Its not fit for a prince at all.  "Wow Vegeta, I never knew you liked me back. Yes I do like you and I would love to be your......woman". She answered back. I shook my head and hugged her. "I owe some the thanks to Kakarot too". I mumbled to myself.

Kakarot and I were going to train somewhere today. I didn't want to leave Michelle alone but I guess a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. "Hey Kakarot, when you are going to be here? Hurry up". I said in my head to him. "Just relax Vegeta I'm coming hold on". He answered back. In just an instant, he showed up right next to me. "Jeez aren't you the pushy one". He said in his normal goofy laugh.
" I'm here"he said right behind me when he IT and it scared the shit out of me. "Goddamit Kakarot" I said in my normal everyday voice with slight annoyance. "Sorry" he said rubbing the back of his head as always when he's nervous. "So Kakarot, let's begin shall we?" I said gesturing towards myself. " Alright let's do this". He said and lunged towards me and punched me in the face. "Agh" Dam that hurt. I threw a punch at him but he dodges it and then kicks me in my stomach. Why the hell is he so good and I'm not!? It's doesn't make any sense! I'm the prince of all saiyans! I should be the strongest one not a low class saiyan like Kakarot! I threw a blast at him and it hits him dead on. It  leaves a few cuts and bruises. Not enough to kill him tho. We fight and spar for a while and then we take a break. We figured it was enough for the day. We sat on the grass and began to talk and then Michelle just popped in my head. Are you kidding........?! " So Vegeta, um about Michelle, you did ask her out already right?" He said out  of the blue. " I asked her to be my woman Kakarot what more must I do?" He ask sarcastically. " I don't know maybe flowers or a kiss or a simple gesture to make her feel good and to know that your her boyfriend and no one else's" he said. I wanted to do something for her but I don't understand what a simple gesture can do and how it can make her feel like I'm her 'boyfriend' or whatever. "Kakarot you seem to know a lot about women? How do you know so much?" I asked sheepishly. "Well Vegeta let's say I had a lot of practice with chichi......" He said with a little smirk. "Oh...well then I guess I can learn a thing or two with her then" I said not knowing what I just said. " Um no you are not learning anything from my wife!" He said a little protective. " I don't want your woman Kakarot she's not my type". I said coldly and he looked a little satisfied. "Good".