Our Family

Dani's pov
It was a normal day in the Jauregui-Michealson household.Ally our sunshine was up and drinking her daily bottle on the couch with her mommy.Ally was sitting quietly watching Olaf music videos on my tablet.Ally had dropped her empty bottle on the living room carpet and started whimpering.I could hear her from the kitchen as I was grabbing a banana.I was in my causal business suit getting ready to go to work at my company.I grab the banana and peeled it and started eating it.I went into the living room to kiss my wife and one of my little girls."bye babe bye sunshine"Lauren said bye back while she was burping Ally"bye daddy"Ally said that to me in her baby voice before doing a light burp.Lauren put her down and the couch again and let her finish watching her Olaf videos.I started to walk down the halfway towards the garage door and grabbed my Mercedes keys and get in my car locking the door leading to the garage.I remotely opening the garage door and back out the garage and go down the driveway driving to work.
Lauren's pov
After Dani left Ally had finished her Olaf videos and was now cuddled up on me.I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:37 and I knew Camila would be up.I left Ally on the couch to go get her newest sister.I go up the stairs and go into the girls room.When I walk in I see Camila up playing at the small tea table with her Julius the Monkey toys and Dinah's tigger.I walked up to her and sat in the empty seat and put some fake tea in my pink cup.Camila looked up at me and smiled"hi mommy".I smile at her"hi princess".I put my fake cup of tea up to my mouth and make a slurping noise pretending to drink tea.I put the cup down and look up at you"are you hungry".She thinks for a minute and nods her head.I pick her and carry her down the stairs to play with Ally in the living room.When they saw each other Camila tried jumping out of my arms to get to Ally.When I put Camila on the floor and Camila gets on the couch with Ally and they talk to each other in their baby voices.I went in the kitchen and got a bottle of milk with bananas in it for Camila out of the mini fridge.I walked back in the living room and Ally and Camila were kissing.I didn't mind because they were allowed to do that.I tapped Camila's shoulder and she pulled away from Ally slowly and I handed her the bottle.She took the cap off and started drinking it.I moved Camila so I would be in between her and Ally.Camila laid her head on my lap and kept drinking her bottle.I turned the TV on and put on SpongeBob.Both of them gave their attention to the TV.I watched them just doze off into the TV.When the show was almost over Camila finished her bottle and she started to climb on top of me.I picked her up and put her head over my shoulder and I started to pat her back and a few minutes later she burped and laid her head on my shoulder.I put her down on the couch and got up to go check on Normani  and Dinah.They were the 2 that could sleep for ages if some didn't wake them up.I went up to the girls room and opened the door to see Dinah and Normani knocked out.I went over to Normani first since she was at the bottom.I shook her shoulders but she didn't budge.I shook her again but this time harder.She only groaned then started snoring again.I started tickling her and she sat there for a few seconds then she started laughing and moving.I stood up from my knees and climbed up the ladder to Dinah's bed.She was on the bunk over top of Normani.I went over to Dinah and did the same thing I did to Normani but I started with the tickling.I was tickling her on her stomach but she didn't move.I moved her collar out of the way and started tickling her neck and she instantly shot up from her sleep laughing.I moved my hand so she could stop laughing.I climbed down the ladder and saw Normani waiting in the floor in her hello kitty pajamas.I climbed down the ladder fast.Dinah followed behind me staring at Normani the whole time.I knew something was gonna happen between the 2 in the next minute.I climbed off the ladder landing on my feet and grabbing Dinah by her waist and taking her off the ladder and sitting her next to Normani.I turned around back to their beds to check if they had an accident.They were both clean and that meant they could have another day in big girl panties.I heard a gasp and I turned around to see Dinah's hand in Normani's underwear.I smirked at their actions.Dinah looked as if she was rubbing her clit and Normani was loving it.Normani's panties got soaked really fast as Dinah started pumping her fingers in and out of her.Normani's moaning became louder and louder everytime Dinah pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy.I knew they would take the moment to have their"fun" since none of the girls could have"fun" with each other unless Me or Dani were in the room.Dinah's fingers started to go at a faster pace and Normani's moans started getting louder and louder till Normani grabbed Dinah's arm and let out a loud moan.Dinah smiled and took her fingers out of Normani's underwear.Normani just laid helpless on the floor trying to catch her breath.I went over to Dinah and praised her for her actions and ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.When Normani finally got herself under control she changed her underwear same with Dinah and grab her jumbo Hello Kitty from her bed and Dinah grabbed her tigger from the tea party table and they both started crawling towards me.I started walking out of the room.I went down the stairs with them behind me holding onto their stuffies.When we down the stairs and Normani and Dinah went into the living room with Ally and Camila and started playing with them.I went in the kitchen to get Normani and Dinah's bottles.I went to the fridge and got Normani's bottle with strawberries in it and Dinah's with blueberries.As I was taking the bottles out of the fridge Camila's cries were heard.I put the bottles on the island and walked into the living room.When I walked in the living room I saw Camila crying and Dinah with a mad face.I put my hands on my hips and started speaking sternly"what happened in here"Dinah started talking in her baby voice"she twied to take twigger".The whole time Dinah was pointing to Camila.She continued and put her finger down."so I pwinched her eaw".I looked at Camila who had a red mark on her right ear and was rubbing it.I looked at Dinah and took her tigger away and I picked her up.(not in the motherly love way)I walked down the hallway going up the stairs into my office and put Dinah down on the chair."We do NOT pinch people DINAH".Dinah looked up at me scared and I leaned closer to her"wait till your father hears about this"Dinah started freaking out"pwease don't tell daddy".She knew what her father would do and she knew it wasn't pleasant."no I'm telling your father now go stand in that corner until you can tell me you can act like a good girl".Dinah got up and went into the corner fast.I walked out of the office and went back downstairs.I went down the stairs at a fast pace.I went in the kitchen and got Normani's bottle and put Dinah's back in the fridge.I went in the living room and gave Normani her bottle and put Camila in my lap and I examined her ear.It was a dark shade of red.Dinah got her good.I looked at it throughly and carried her to the kitchen and sat her on the island counter.I went to the freezer and got some ice and put it in a sandwich bag and put the bag on Camila's ear.I saw her face loosen up when I did.I wipe away her tears and stare into her red puffy eyes.I made her hold the bag of ice on her ear and go back in the living room with her on my hip.I put her on the couch and leave to go to me and Dani's room.When I go in there I plop on the bed and text her.
Me-your children are driving me crazy
After a few seconds she responded
Papi💙-what did Dinah do now
Me-she pinched Camila because she touched her tigger
Papi💙-what is Dinah doing now
Me-I made her go in the corner and she freaked when I said I would tell you
Papi💙-I am punishing her when I get there so she better prepare herself
Me-and then after we can play
Papi💙-we would go at it for rounds
Me-why don't you tell me what you would do to me
Papi💙-well first I would pounce on you and attack your neck
I bite my lip and start taking my pants off
Me-really what else
Papi💙-then I would let you pin my down to the bed
Me-I would love that
Papi💙-and then I would take your shirt off and play with your tits
I take off my underwear and start to massage my clit making my pussy wetter than it all ready was
Me-I can imagine you biting my nipples right now
I take my shirt off and toy with my hard and swollen nipples.
Papi💙-I would play with your nipples and bite on them and pull on them to them suck on them hard in my mouth
She was sending over the edge I started groping my boobs and playing with my clit
Me-I'm playing with my clit and nipples I'm soaked
Papi💙-then I would lick your clit and suck on it like a lollipop💦💦
I got more wet than I was before and stuck 2 fingers inside of myself and started pumping them in and out of myself.
Me-I'm gonna cum
I put in 1 more finger and my pussy started to clench around them.I arch many back and cum
Papi💙-I always make you cum
I had an awesome orgasm and to think we were gonna do this when she gets home.
Me-hurry home
Papi💙-I will
And that was the end of our conversation.I was please with myself and stress free.I put on some new underwear and put on some basketball shorts and walk back downstairs.They all were watching Doc Mcstuffins.I go up behind Normani and pick her up and starts patting her back.She lets out a burp and I put her back down.I go up the stairs and go in my office to check on Dinah and see her sitting towards the wall sleep.I roll my eyes and headed back to my room for a nap.I got under the covers and went to sleep.
Dani's pov
I just got off from work and I'm on my way home.I just pulled up to our house gate and pressed the secret button and the gate opened.I pulled up in the driveway and opened the garage door and pulled in.I closed the door and walked into my house after locking the door that lead into the house.I walked up the hall that lead to the living room.I walked in and saw all of them watching The Wonder Pets.I cleared my throat and all of them turned to me.Normani was the first one to get up and she ran to me.She hugged me by my waist.Ally soon followed and they both put their heads on my stomach.They both said"hi daddy" in unison and I patted there heads gently and said"hi sunshine hi my little bear"I looked down at them and hugged them for a few seconds.I let go and they ran upstairs.I went over into the living room and turned the TV off.I went in the living room and turned the TV off.I turned around and saw a sleep Camila.I smiled at her cuteness and pick her up and saw a bag of cold water on her ear.I guess ice was in it cause it was extremely cold.I put the bag on the kitchen counter and brought Camila upstairs into her room.Normani was in her bed ready Fifty Shades of Grey and Ally is in one of the teal colored bean bag chairs watching Frozen.I walk out the room and go into the room me and Lauren share.I see my wife sleep in a wife beater and some of Dinah's basketball shorts.I kick my heels off and put them on my side of the walk in closet.I go over to the bed and start jumping on it waking her up.She groaned and turned toward me and tried grabbing my ankles.She missed but I stopped jumping after she was fully awake.I sat down and we started talking about Dinah."she left a mark on her ear".I looked at Lauren with wide eyes.I knew Dinah could get mad but not this mad."and it was throbbing".Dinah was pissed off."so how do we punish her laur".I knew no punishment would effect Dinah except the hard fucking punishment."we have to do the painful fucking".Dinah was gonna cry tonight.We both got up and went into Lauren's office and see Dinah still in the corner."Dinah".When she heard me she whimpered.She was scared.I went over to her and she moved away into the corner.I came closer to her and grab her hair pulling her head up.She looked at me biting her lip.I knew she was turned on but she not for long.I pull her out of the room by her hair.She followed behind me trying to keep her balance.I go into Me and Lauren's room.I forced Dinah on her knees and she knew what to do.She unbuttoned my slacks and pulled them done showing my grey boxers that were hiding my 12 inch hard on.Dinah looked up at me pouting but pulled the helm of my boxers and pulled them down.My cock sprung out and she started whimpering.I grabbed her head and made her stand up and threw her on the bed.I smacked her ass a few times and yanked her panties off.I rubbed the tip around her clit then just stuck the tip in dry.Dinah throws her head back and grip the sheets.She groaned from the pain.Lauren was naked and had a black 10 inch in her hand.She plunged it in and out of her soaked pussy.Dinah tried to crawl away but I held her in place.I put more of myself inside her.She was groaning and moaning.Her moaning made me go faster and she started groaning more than she was moaning.Lauren got up after fucking herself with the dildo and cumming.She went to our toy closet and brought out a 11 inch strap-on.I fucked Dinah more and more while Lauren buckled the strap-on around her waist.Dinah looked back at me shaking her head.I can't believe she actually thought I was going to stop hurting her.Lauren cane over and I pulled out and Lauren got behind Dinah and put the tip on Dinah's asshole.Dinah started squirming and pleading."mommy pwease don't".She really didn't want this but it had to be done.Lauren pushed the tip in and Dinah started crying her eyes out.I walked in front of Dinah and shoved my cock in her mouth to make her shutup.Dinah was a mess.Tears were coming out of eyes rapidly.She started sucking on my cock.She was going through some intense pain.I looked at Lauren and I nodded at her.Lauren put the half of it in and Dinah screamed.Her protest were muffled by my cock.Dinah tears were now all over her face and some got on the sheets.There was barely blood on the strap on but enough to know it hurt.Lauren was going in at a regular pace and Dinah wasn't liking it one bit.Dinah's screaming was sending vibrations down my cock.I was biting my lip to keep from moaning.Lauren was starting to slow down ramming into Dinah's ass till she pulled out.I took my cock out of Dinah's mouth and she took in a deep breath.Lauren put the strap-on on the nightstand for one of us to wash tomorrow.I went back behind Dinah and plunged myself back inside Dinah's ass.When I did that Dinah grabbed the sheets as hard as she could.I pushed my self in her ass causing her to start gaping.I was going to be only a-little nice.I was still in Dinah's ass but I crept my hand under our bodies and started playing with her clit.Dinah got wet just from my touch.I pulled out of her ass and just rub the tip of my cock on her clit for a few seconds.I got the tip covered in her juices and her clit was soaked.I smiled and then shoved myself back into her ass and kept fucking her.After a few seconds I felt myself going to cum.I kept going harder and harder until I exploded in her ass.I was getting myself under control and let Dinah collapse on the bed.I got myself situated and went in the bathroom where Lauren had made Dinah's bath.I placed Dinah in her bath making sure to wash her legs and Princess parts very carefully.Her legs were killing her but we managed to get her washed and in her tigger pajamas.We walked in their room and put her on the top bunk and leave the room.We go to our room and get ready for bed.Right as I was about to turn off the light our sunshine ally crawls in crying with her Olaf "ally what's wrong"Lauren says grabbing ally from off the floor and putting her on the bed.Ally cries more as she clings on to her Olaf"nightwarw"ally says in between sobs."about twoy waping me"I immediately get a wave of anger come over my body.Troy was Ally's daddy before us.Ally was happy at first but after a few months Troy started to abuse Ally both sexually and physically.I can't believe she still has nightmares about him.Lauren put her hand on my arm seeing I was mad.Ally didn't acknowledge it and just kept crying.I could tell Lauren was angry but was keeping it on the DL.I took a deep breath and put my focus back on Ally.I wiped her tears away but they kept coming.Ally was very upset about this nightmare.Me and Lauren tried to comfort her but we didn't do anything."how about we make you forget about it".I said seductively.Ally looked up at Lauren with her innocent eyes and nodded her head hesitantly.I gave Ally slow kisses on her neck.Lauren slowly took the Olaf out of Ally's grasp and put it on the floor.Lauren grabbed the helm of Ally's frozen pajama bottoms and pulled them down.I started biting her neck.Ally got turned on immediately.Lauren pulling down Ally's underwear and Ally whimpered when the air hit her drenched clit.Lauren puts her thumb on Ally's clit  and moved her thumb to go in circles.I started playing with her nipples.Twisting,Pulling and Biting.Ally was moaning and throwing her head back.I lined up the tip of my cock with Ally's slit and I pushed it in.Ally let out a high pitched moan and arched her back.I smiled and pushed the rest of myself inside of her.Ally was in complete ecstasy.Lauren kept whispering dirty things in her ear.Ally would answer to some of them.Lauren said something to Ally and put her hand on her stomach.Ally clenched me hard.She was kinda sucking me in.I kept my posture."Is Ally gonna cum" I said that while smirking.Ally nodded her head fast and she started curling her toes."cum".When Ally heard that word she exploded all on me and she went back to her previous position.I pulled out and put on another pair of boxers.We put Ally back to bed but we put her in Camila's bed so they could cuddle.Me and Lauren went to sleep cuddling together.Today was a good day with my family.

New
Ducking
Story
Yeah yeah yeah something is really wrong with me but whatever so this was requested and NO I AM NOT taking request this was just a favor.This is the author signing out bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee